“Gross & overpriced” 1 of 5 bubbles

Mountain Dick's Pizza
Ranked #4 of 9 Restaurants in Jay
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast Food, Italian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Kansas City, MO
“Gross & overpriced”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Ate here the weekend after Labor Day. The pizza was dry, bad & seriously expensive. The food seemed old. Perhaps it was past the serving time? Yes it's slope side but I have this weird thing about my food actually being edible. Go figure.
The staff seemed bored and the atmosphere isn't really welcoming.

• Visited September 2012

Berlin, Massachusetts
“Good pizza virtually slopeside”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

We stopped in to get some dinner before a concert at the resort. Placed an order, walked around the property, came back and ate outside on their sun deck area. Facility was neat and clean, workers were friendly. Pizza quality was surprisingly good. I was expecting "lodge food" which this was not. Good choice to fuel up after a action packed day.

Visited May 2013
Staten Island, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ok Pizza, but a little expensive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Ok, I guess you should expect to pay a lot even for pizza if your staying at a resort, but it should at least be great pizza! The pizza was average tasting, but I'm from NYC where there are award winning pizza shops in every borough, so I may be spoiled!

Ontario
“Fabulous Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

It tasted like thin crust although I don't think it was. Anyway, it was great. You can order it to your own specifications

New York
“Good chicken parm heros”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

We basically came here looking for some cheaper, quicker food than we had the previous night at the Foundry. We had the pizza, which was OK, but average. It's kind of hard to impress New Yorker's with pizza. The big surprise was the chicken parm heros, my kids absolutely loved them. I can't really remember the last time one of my kids actually finished an entire meal, so I was impressed. The service was good, and the staff had a good attitude and was very attentive towards us.