Three Mountain Inn
Black Bear Lodge(Stratton Mountain)
$130
Travelocity
Magic View Motel(Londonderry)(Great Value!)
$79
Grafton Inn(Grafton)(Great Value!)
$169
$164
Econo Lodge(Manchester)
$93
The Chalet Motel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$95
Motel in the Meadow(Chester)(Great Value!)
$79
Four Winds Country Motel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$89
Manchester View(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$99
Olympia Lodge(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$110
The INN at Willow Pond(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$201
$139
All reviewssouthern vermonteach morningroaring firethought of everythingkeeperwoodstock
Reviewed August 28, 2013

If you are looking for a more upscale place with central air conditioning and wall to wall carpeting, this would be the place to go. The rooms are very clean. If you are looking for a more down to earth, simple place this is not it. The food was delicious, but I found the chef slightly rude about the fact that I did not eat meat. He was willing to make the breakfast without meat, but announced to the dining room that he had to change the menu because of my dietary needs. I found that inappropriate as a guest that is paying over $200 a night to stay there. Also, if you are planning on eating dinner there, keep in mind that the menu is pre-fixed and ask about the cost prior to your stay. It is not listed on the website, even though they stated it was (I went back and looked). So, if central air, wall to wall carpeting and meat is your thing, go. If not, find some place else.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank jessica w
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We planned our vacation to the Northeast using Trip Advisor, and decided to try the Three Mountain Inn. We were SO GLAD WE DID! The owners make you feel welcome and at home. The room was so quaint and perfect with a fireplace and a private bath. A spur of the moment decision led us to choose to eat dinner there, and what a great decision it was! The food was as good as any we have had anywhere, and was served in a small, quiet dining room in front of a roaring fire! Everything was just perfect!
I am sorry that we didn't have more time to spend at this charming inn! We would love to go back someday and just spend some time enjoying the peace and quiet.

Room Tip: I didn't see a "bad" choice! I would be happy in any of the rooms that I saw. If you have any mobility issues, the first floor rooms would be a better choice.
Reviewed February 28, 2013

This was a very last minute booking for us....we were headed for a week of skiing and a storm approached a day early and we wanted to get ahead of it. This was our "perfect storm". Beyond the exquisite cuisine, romantic room with fireplace, quiet, peaceful and charming the owners made it outstanding. What a great couple....the kind you want to be friends with! The night we were there we dined in the Inn (only open for dinner on Saturdays) with two other couples that were wonderful to spend the evening with.

This was a true case, for us, that "everything works out for the best". Can't wait to see it in the spring!

Room Tip: We were happy in Townshend (all named after local towns)..but I can't imagine there would be a poor choice (FYI...no children allowed! plus for us...not many proprietors hold to that standard!)
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Chatham05
Reviewed October 22, 2012

If you are looking for the absolute perfect Bed and Breakfast look no further. This place was such a nice getaway for my wife and I. We came in on a Friday and unfortunately had to leave on Sunday. We even thought about staying an extra day just because of how perfect everything was. From the cozy bar to the warm and inviting fireplaces the Inn is amazing. Ed and Jenn do everything right at this place. The rooms are clean and fresh and very comfortable. Ed and Jenn can be seen doing most of the work when it comes to cooking and makeing sure you are well taken care of. They are friendly, funny and engageing and they make you feel so welcome. The
food is tantalizing and portions are large enough to leave you un-buckling your belt! Although their work staff is not a large group, Ed and Jenn keep their level of excellence in tact by having the best there too!!! If Jamaica, VT is on your places to visit or even if your close by, you really need to add this place to your "to do" list. WE WILL BE BACK! :)

3  Thank cypress2838
Reviewed October 14, 2012

My wife and I travel to Vermont once or twice a year and stay at the Three Mountain Inn in Jamaica, Vermont, just a short drive from Brattleboro, but far enough north to get the full flavor of the Green Mountain State. Why come here so often? This is a perfectly maintained and appointed Bed & Breakfast that is hosted by Ed & Jennifer who make sure that your every need is taken care of. My wife Nancy and I work very hard and just want a place where there is peace and quiet, gourmet food and the very best in accommodations. The Three Mountain Inn meets those requirements and more. What makes the Inn extra special is the attention to detail…………..fro m being happily greeted and walked to your room when you arrive to sitting in front of a real fire on comfortable couches in the restaurant. And Ed & Jennifer are always there asking if you need anything. Chocolate chip cookies are on a tray by the window and your choices of beverages from a well stocked bar are on hand. Ya know, as I write this I know I sound like a commercial but I just can’t help talking up a place that we love so much. But to know this is something you have to experience for yourself. And believe me you won’t be disappointed. It may be a “Four Diamond” rated establishment by AAA but for Nancy and I it’s Five-Star though and through. Did I mention you literally sink into the beds?

Room Tip: We've stayed in almost every room and have enjoyed them all....each one has a distinctive and well appointed theme.
5  Thank bertmerc