“A nice spot down the road”

Hinesburgh Public House
Ranked #3 of 8 Restaurants in Hinesburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mechanicsville Rd & Rt 116
Transit: http://hinesburg.org/hinesburg_rides.html http://www.cctaride.org/pdf/Current%20Web%20Schedules/February%202013%20schedules/46.pdf
Description: We are a community supported restaurant serving dinners made from scratch with locally sourced food. We have a full bar with 12 craft beers on tap. Outdoor dining available in season.
Reviewed February 3, 2014

At first, the Public House was a little slow starting. After going back quite a few times, service and menu has gotten better. I'm sure it will improve even more with time. The price is a bit high for what is offered but it is a needed addition in our growing town. The pub menu is great since I have a weakness for poutine. Any menu with truffles will keep me coming back regardless of price.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I'm glad I've come back to experience good local food. After a slow start they have come through with consistently good food. The menu is varied in choices and price. Great beer selection and attentive staff

Reviewed January 7, 2014

The Public House has nice tables and booths with good service and steadily improving food. Parking is adequate, but it does require a short walk up a hill. Dinner here is pleasant. The noise level is low and the lighting is quite satisfactory.

Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in on our way to S.Burlington. I'm glad we did! We were greeted with a warm welcome and advised as to where to get a bite at the bar (that's what we were looking for). The bar tender was pleasant and informative. We really enjoyed the rib and the perch appetizers! We can't wait to give a sit down dinner a try!

1  Thank Foodfriendsfun
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

We went to the HPH for my birthday dinner. It was my first visit and my husband's second. Our exchange student from Slovakia was with us. We enjoyed the special surf as turf of steak with scallops. Our steaks and scallops were cooked to perfection. Andrej said that the food was "really good." We didn't have room for dessert. Service was prompt and cheerful. The free refills on soda were appreciated my Andrej.

1  Thank Pashamarsh