“Fun Place”

Grafton Village Cheese
Ranked #1 of 12 things to do in Grafton
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Cool place to get introed into the Cheese world. You can watch people make cheese!

There are newer reviews for Grafton Village Cheese

Reviewed February 6, 2012

The cheese at Grafton is hands down the best I have tasted in my life. But, the people selling the cheese need to smile more. Maybe they can install speakers and play them happy music or something. I also felt like we could not sample in peace really. Might be that unfriendly vibe I mentioned. None the less, yes it is a great spot to visit and do expect to pay for the quality. I suggest the smoked maple. I bought that kind enjoy.

1  Thank K T
Reviewed January 8, 2012

An interesting visit to watch them make Cheese and their store in the town had a nice selection of local products and samples of their cheese.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

Great cheese selections - reasonably priced. Think its $9 for 8 oz. The 1 year aged cheddar is our fav.

Reviewed November 6, 2011

liked opportunity to test before buying..................................................