“Great breakfast sandwich!!”
Review of Mack's Place Eatery - CLOSED

Mack's Place Eatery
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 19, 2014

If you're looking for a fast, solid, well-built sandwich then just stop by here. All the food is fast and great. Sit-down or take out. It's all good. It also has a small and cute outdoor eating area as well.
Just a great local place.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

My son and I stopped by for lunch- we always hit the Grafton cheese store which is attached. We ordered the Philly cheese steak sandwich- of which my son is an aficianado (sp?). This is a hard sandwich to perfect, but this was perfect- soft beef, but not mushy, great grilled onions and just the right amount of cheese along with a horseradish mayo on the side. The outdoor seating is a nice addition- worth the trip!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

A wonderfully warm and welcoming place located behind the Grafton Inn. Breakfast and lunch available. Sandwiches can be wrapped to go. Huge pancakes! Yummy!

Reviewed February 8, 2014

We got the tomato cheddar soup and grilled cheese sandwiches, and to drink we had locally made sodas. The food was EXCELLENT. The soup was the best soup I've had in my life and I'm big on soup. We sat outside on the patio and it was gorgeous and peaceful. I would absolutely come here again!

Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for breakfast and the food was great! I had a filling omelet with caramelized onions, feta cheese and tomato, delicious! But my wife's apple cinnamon pancakes were the best pancakes she ever ate. Mack's Place is a great stop for breakfast or lunch, the food is always fresh and home made.