“A diner that goes the extra mile”
Review of Fairlee Diner

Fairlee Diner
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Fairlee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My husband and I just wish this diner was located closer to our home. We really enjoyed the specials for breakfast, including a pulled pork and cheddar omelette and biscuits with a uniquely spicy sausage gravy. It's delightful to find a place like this that has the comfortable feel of a small town diner but is willing to have fun creating new tastes.

There are newer reviews for Fairlee Diner

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Once a year we travel up to Farmway from Windsor VT and always make it a point to stop and eat lunch at this tiny diner in Fairlee, VT. Great place to eat. Have always like what we have been served. Great menu. This year (2013) we loved the chicken pie and the pulled pork melt sandwich. These guys are creative. And it's very reasonable. I wish I could convince them to move to Windsor.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

The waiters were friendly but the food was terribly overrated. The only thing I would recommend is the blueberry pancakes. The spanish omelet was just an egg stuffed with cheap salsa. I could not finish the sausage links because they had an odd taste. The food is edible, but frankly, after having breakfast at the nearby North Woods cafe I would never go hear again.

2  Thank Tara S
Reviewed September 3, 2013

If you go for breakfast, you MUST have the blueberry pancakes.
The food is always hot and delivered to the table as soon as it's ready. Great fried chicken, too.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We had breakfast at the Fairlee Diner twice while staying at the Lake Morey Resort and both times it was delicious. The portions are large, the breakfast menu extensive and the coffee is very good. The blueberry pancakes, overflowing with fresh, juicy pancakes were to die for! We had breakfast at the Whistle Stop one morning and it was a disappointment, so we were back at the diner the next day. We did not try the diner for any other meals so I can't comment on those, but if you like breakfast, you will love the Fairlee Diner.