“Always wonderful”

Fairlee Diner
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Fairlee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The Fairlee Diner is an excellent place for breakfast. It is often full to bursting, but it is worth the wait. Whether you're passing through or live in the area, it is worth trying!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Very good breakfast and good service and coffee. Prices were good also. Would come back any time. We were very happy and made a good choice.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I stopped here while staying at Lake Morey Resort. The staff was welcoming and warm. The spinach scramble was made with fresh spinach, and my coffee cup was frequently refilled.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Went there for breakfast. Did not have a lot of cash on me and they don't take plastic. I asked about an ATM and they gave me directions to one next door - I did not need it. My wife had toast and eggs and I had mine with sausage. There was enough sausage to share. Coffee was included and it was so reasonable I did not have to go to the ATM afterwards. Service was excellent. They had some interesting looking omelets on the menu. Give it a shot!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Our meal did not taste right and after dinner my husband and I both were sick. Several people told us breakfast is great but I'm not sure I dare go back.

1  Thank Patty M