“Phenomenal”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 8, 2006

My parents came to visit Burlington for the first time since my DH and I had moved up from Missouri. We found Loretta's location to be superb because it was right down the street from our house. Upon entering the restaurant, we were greeted with very professional staff. When it was time to order, we put in a special request. Without hesistation, the server took this request, and delivered it to the chef (who happens to be Loretta) and she created a phenomenal dish. All four of us had a different meal, and each one was well received. Since their visit in June 2006, my mom has returned once, and begged to go back to Loretta's. Unfortunately, it was Labor Day weekend and the restuarant was closed for Holiday---everyone deserves vacation, especially when they own such a fabulous restaurant!

Reviewed July 31, 2006

Overpriced, watery pasta and just not good.

Junior's in Colchester is a much, much better choice

1  Thank Xeena
A TripAdvisor Member
St. Louis
Reviewed June 9, 2006

Once again I resorted to TipAdvisor[""]to find a undique and special place in Essex Junction to enjoy a nice dinner...however, the reviews were limited. On a hunch from a friend of my daughter's, we tried Loretta's. Now, I have got to say, I have eaten at my fair share of Italian Restuaraunt (North Beach, San Fransisco, NYC, The Hill in St. Louis...) and this particular place runs with the best of them. The waitress, Liza, has been with them 9 years, and provided us with supberb service and excellent recommendations. Regardless of your preference, they will customize the meal to suit your taste. Loretta, The Chef, made a creamy spicy sauce that was the best my wife has ever had. Veal Parmigiana is my staple, and this was theirs most fantastic dish I have ever had. Skip any Italian restuarant in Burlington, and make your way to Loretta's in Essex Junction!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member