“Good Italian Home Cooking”
Review of Loretta's Fine Italian Cuisine - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 1, 2013

This restaurant has a fairly unimpressive facade and is situated in a mixed commercial/residential area of urban Vermont. The parking lot is at the back of the restaurant and may be difficult to find for those who have not been to this establishment on previous occasions. The sidewalks from the parking lot to the eatery are often icy.

Food is quite good.... it may certainly be described as "Homestyle Italian" and the chef/owner takes care to ensure that her clientele are happy and satisfied with their meals. Service is usually good and the atmosphere hospitable.

The house Chianti is excellent!

Prices are reasonable and on a par with other establishments in this area and of this sort.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Although it has been in the area for a while, I never tried Loretta's until last Friday eve. I am SO glad we did. The wine list had great choices at good prices. The Fried Spinach appetizer (you have to ask for it-it is not on the menu) was absolutely delicious! Veal Parm was very good, and the Seafood spcecial over Pasta was truly excellent. Our waitress had a great personality and was lots of fun. Service was perfect-not too quick and bothersome-just right. If you haven't tried this Gem in our area, I hightly recommend it! You will not be dissapointed!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Wonderful food and gracious staff. We love Loretta's! Caesar salad and mussels are especially good. But most of all we go because it is locally owned, consistent in quality and just plain friendly folk. Give it a try!

Reviewed July 16, 2012

We have been to this resto a couple times.
Food and service is good.
The seafood linguini is creamy, rich and delicious
A fine choice!

Reviewed February 15, 2012

Granted it was Valentines Day....but my husband called to do a take out order. We were told that they would not accept take out orders till 8:30 pm...We called at 7:30 pm. At 8:30 pm, I called back and spoke with Colleen who told me that they were not taking take orders till 9:30 pm. There food is good but overpriced. I just ask for the restuarant to be straight and honest with their clients. I am irritated enough, I wont go back.

1  Thank MaryVT