“small town diner-like experience”
Review of Essex Grill

Essex Grill
Ranked #19 of 70 Restaurants in Essex
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Good basic meals reasonably priced. Very casual setting. Was virtually empty on the Friday night that we were there.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

While visiting the Outlet Stores not far away, not knowing where to eat, we decided to give this place a shot. Restaurant was clean and had a nice cozy atmosphere. The gentleman serving us was very friendly and welcoming. Not knowing what to order, our waiter suggested I try the Chicken & Biscuits which I'd never had before. Not only was this dish worth coming back for but the portion was plentiful , same as my wife's Beer Battered Fish order. The Apple-Onion Soup was also a nice surprise. The prices are more than fair, good food and excellent service, what more could you ask for. Worth checking out ..................

Reviewed November 30, 2013

The brunette female waitress/manager is rude. Very cranky when you ask questions and snapped at us. I've been here 3 times and they're ALWAYS out of at least 2-3 things each time. Seriously how are you out of Pepsi and salsa!?!? Aren't they basic items!!! I'd look elsewhere for better service and a menu that's actually in stock for items!!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

My wife and I have been here many times with family including our baby. The food is good and priced well. The outdoor seating is good when it is nice out. I would recommend the Essex Grill.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

The Fish and Chips was amazing with the truffle fries. Nice bar area and cozy atmosphere. Located within the main building of the Essex resort. It offers a casual dining option while at the resort.

Been to Essex Grill? Share your experiences!