“Delicious”

Joyce's Noodle House
Ranked #11 of 70 Restaurants in Essex
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Great menu options, sauces are fantastic, friendly staff... and I love the tea they offer before your meal comes :)

Reviewed September 27, 2012

The menu looks enticing but the entrees I've had lately have only been OK. They're lacking flavor and are not as fresh tasting as I expect from a higher end chinese restaurant.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

No dislikes, I think the quality of the food is better than the rest of all the "chinese take-out" restaurants that are in abundance in the area.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Owners are lovely people...just wish the food was better. It's ok but disappoints.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

I'm Asian and lived in both NYC and SFO where we have real authentic chinese food. My son ordered teriyaki shrimp appetizer on a skewer; it was painted with sweet sauce... that's almost $10 bucks. I ordered garlic seafood. It had a handful of shrimps + 2 pcs of scallops, 70% loaded with celery, onion, and green peppers and 25% canned makeshift chewy fungi (which was supposed to be fresh mushrooms). That was $13 bucks! Food is beyond awful and extremely overpriced in a nice restaurant athmosphere. Our total food bill came to more than $50 bucks for 2 food orders and an appetizer (no drinks). After leaving this place, my son was still hungry and had to get a Subway sub. Go elsewhere... If you really must have chinese food, there is a cheap chinese take-out down the hill that serves better edible food for half the price.

Been to Joyce's Noodle House? Share your experiences!