“Yummy pizza; casual atmosphere”
Review of Rocky's N.Y. Pizza

Rocky's N.Y. Pizza
Ranked #34 of 71 Restaurants in Essex
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Rocky's serves very good pizza in a casual atmosphere. I have eaten here many times. The prices are reasonable. This is a great place for a quick lunch, or to hang out with a group of friends over a good pizza. They have other selections, but I always have a pizza with pepperoni and mushrooms. I'm a creature of habit here! Yummy.

1  Thank KayTee9

Reviewed July 23, 2011

I ordered delivery last night. It took an hour, which was fine because it was expected, however, te delivery guy tried to play the "I don't have enough change" game in order to up his tip even though I asked them to make sure he had change. I wrote a check. Also, instead of the BBQ pizza I ordered, we received Buffalo Chicken pizza (which was cold and tasted so-so). I wasn't going to make a fuss, but my too little children could not eat it because it was too spicy. I called, but it would have taken another hour to deliver the correct pizza and they did not offer me a refund.

This is the second time they delivered the wrong order.

We made tuna sandwiches for dinner and threw away the crap pizza. Oh well.

Reviewed July 29, 2009

I have been to Rocky's several times and I would say the pizza is average. The pizza is New York style. Typically I like New York style, but Rocky's pizza is too thin. The crust is also really tough. You can't cut through it with a plastic knife. If you are in the area and want to grab some pizza quick, Rocky's is not bad. However, there are many better pizza places around.

1  Thank squashirt1
Reviewed May 8, 2008

This is the place to get a Creemee. Maple, Vanilla, Chocolate, and Black Raspberry are the usual flavors.

You can then sit at the outdoor picnic tables and watch people and cars stroll by.

Pizza, Grinders, and Pasta are good also. Nothing awesome but good food.

1  Thank Xeena
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 22, 2007

good food, and 99 cent slices on monday nights!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook