“Great Chef Food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Amuse
Cuisines: American, European
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Amuse offers sophisticated dining in a casual restaurant atmosphere. Our menu draws inspiration from the finest local, seasonal ingredients, provided by the region's finest purveyors and harvested from our own organic gardens. We take great care in preparing your selection, to highlight the textures and flavors inherent to each element. Reservations are suggested.
Rensselaer, New York
“Great Chef Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

The food was phenominal , breakfast in bed was perfect,an all american breakfast for me. Dinner was ribeye steak with potatoe cake and carrots DELICIOUS, what else can I say, enjoyed all the food selections.

Visited November 2012

Gibsonville, North Carolina
“Unique food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

If you want an adventure in dining go to Amuse. We were service amuse bouche and our waiter was amazing. The food is unique - but so good. My filet mignon could be cut with a fork. I did not eat the bone marrow offering but we sampled the beets salad - yum, the Vermont cheeses, Yum! and excellent wines suggested by our server.

Visited October 2012
E Randolph, VT
“not that great given a culinary school”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

food not hot
okay flavor
waitress was clearly hungover
price good if food had been hot
pastries at checkin for purchase were great!

Visited November 2012
New London, Connecticut, United States
“Good Food, Nonexistent Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

I had breakfast at the Amuse for 2 mornings. The first morning, I ordered 3 eggs sunny side up, bacon, potatoes, toast, orange juice, and coffee. Unfortunately, I never received my order. I could not locate my waitress, so I decided to go to the buffet line. The food was good. As I was completing my meal, my waitress showed up and apologized for the inconvenience. The second morning I went to the Amuse a half hour after they opened for business. The buffet food was ready, but there was not an employee to be found. I waited about 10 minutes before an employee showed up to seat me. After waiting another 5 minutes, a waitress showed up to take my order. I ordered the same meal as the day before. Unlike day one, this time I did receive my order. I had no complaints with the meal, as the food was good.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank William S
Ottawa
“An excellent meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

The different touch as a starter, excellent tasty meal. The service was very good and welcoming. The desert was fresh and to die for..... super meal.

Visited October 2012