“Great start to the day”
Review of Firebird Cafe

Firebird Cafe
Ranked #3 of 74 Restaurants in Essex
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Reviewed August 15, 2016

We stopped by for a hearty breakfast to get us started for the day, and we were not disappointed. They have a great selection of burritos, eggs, pancakes, and everything in between. Just a great little place, that isn't overly big, kind of that hole in the wall vibe, but that's not a bad thing, as the food is excellent. You order at the counter and find a seat and then they bring it out to you. Can't be easier, hearty, and tasty. Our table had the Blackstone Benedict - two eggs, bacon, tomato, cheese,and poblano sauce, Supreme burrito - massive breakfast burrito with homefries, the pork carnitos - pork and veggies, and the frisco omelette with ham and veggies in it. All of us were very happy with our choices. I think it would be hard to find something on the menu that they wouldn't do well. We would definitely go back here, as the food was good, the service was friendly, nice portions, and reasonably priced - you can't go wrong.

Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

Had a great lunch experience with my son. I was looking for a good place to take him out in the area and saw that they had Burritos. I had the pork burrito and my son had the chicken burrito. They were both delicious. It was a nice place to eat and I will definitely eat there again!

Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

Brunch is a busy time here and my food was delicious. I had the smoked salmon eggs Benedict which was wonderful. My husband had the breakfast burrito. It was okay, but he didn't rave on about it as I did about my dish. Prices were acceptable.

Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

This place I s in a good location that about it. We walked in and the heat hit us right off. The 4/5 tables are so close I'm not sure how you could get seated or eat. You order at a counter then wait for a table. The food was flax seed and tofu type fare. We left and tried to get the car out of the incredibility small lot. I'm on vacation, I don't need this place

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 25, 2016

Laid back and casual best describes the Firebird Cafe. Good food at a reasonable price with friendly staff. Picnic tables outside. Very Vermont.

Date of visit: July 2016