“Great Stay!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Essex
Willey's Farm Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Essex B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I may be partial, given that the Willey's are family, but we loved staying with them for one night while visiting local colleges. It was great to visit the area again and see family. Lynn, as mentioned, in other reviews, is super friendly and her breakfast is amazing! We also had a super night of sleep!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank meganbeth4

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We loved our 2-day stay at Willey's farm. Lynn is very kind and welcoming. She likes to chat and her breakfasts are amazing. The house is very clean and well maintained too.

We would definitely go again :)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Novagui
Reviewed October 27, 2012

My dad and I stayed here in early October 2012, I was bowled over by the hospitality and comfort. The breakfast was great, I easily justified the calories and work them off later. Mrs. Willey is a real gem, a real sweetheart. I slept with the windows open and snuggled under the warm down quilt for some of my best sleep in years.

Room Tip: Any of the rooms are great, I had two different rooms of the four available and liked them both.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Ken G
Reviewed October 7, 2012

a good and various breakfast in a charming b&b with an amazing proprietary Lynn with whom is a pleasure to have conversation. very near to the lake champlain and the burlington city.
we spent only 1 night but we felt very well.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Mauro D
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We are somewhat new to the B&B stays. This was just great. Lynn is an amazing woman. She makes you feel so at home. She love's to chat. Her home is very nice and is surrounded by flower gardens and has a wonderful bright open breakfast area with lots of windows and bird feeders outside filled with birds. It gets even better: BREAKFAST. You couldn't buy breakfast in a restaurant like this. WOW. You won't be disappointed!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank lads86
Reviewed August 29, 2012

There are not enough superlatives to describe the experience of staying at this B&B. The price is incredible, Lynn's hospitality is unequaled, and the breakfasts are amazing! It was quite obvious that she is not doing this for the money but rather the enjoyment she must be getting by sharing her lovely home with others. You will not be disappointed with any aspect of your stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank joelgitnick
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Lynn goes above and beyond to make you comfortable. I am kind of a nitpicker and I didn't find and nits to pick. She is a pleasure to talk to in the morning with the breakfast she provides as part of the service and they were 2 of the best breakfasts I have ever had. The only complaint I have is that I ate too much at breakfast and probably gained weight.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Michael S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Essex
The Essex, Vermont's Culinary Resort & Spa
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn...
#3 of 12 in South Burlington
Courtyard Burlington Harbor
Hotel Vermont
Hotel Vermont
#1 of 8 in Burlington

Been to Willey's Farm Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!