We made a quick trip to Vermont for our anniversary. We took advantage of a special offer for The Essex. The front desk staff associate was very nice and we were greeted warmly. Our room was in the main building and was quite nice. Two Queen beds, plenty of space, bathroom was a bit small but very clean. We did not use the indoor spa or indoor pool but the Fitness room was very nicely equipped.
Dinner in both The Tavern and Amuse was very good. Nicely located to downtown Burlington, approx 10 miles and shopping outlets across the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on 18 acres between the vistas of the Green Mountains and the splendor of Lake Champlain, The Essex is Vermont's Culinary Resort & Spa. The Essex is a true destination, offering a full-service Spa and Fitness Center, cooking classes in the J.K. Adams and Chef's Kitchens of Cook Academy, and our two award-winning restaurants-- all of which perfectly complement our classic accommodations.The Essex is the premier choice for your next group event and is the perfect Vermont wedding destination for dozens of happy couples tying the knot each year. From our own Vermont Tennis Vacations to our wine list, ranked among the best in the world, The Essex offers you an experience unlike any other resort in New England. ...a true Recipe for Relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Essex, Vermont's Culinary Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Essex, Vermont`s Culinary Hotel Essex
- The Essex, Vermont`s Culinary Resort And Spa
- Essex Vermonts Culinary Junction
- Essex Vermonts Culinary Hotel
- Inn Essex
- The Essex, Vermont's Culinary Resort & Spa