“AMAZING....”

Vermont Pie & Pasta Company
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Derby
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Beautifully designed Building directly off -91 Exit 27. Comfortable, relaxing, and casual Atmoshere.
Reviewed August 31, 2014

We stopped in, 6 of us on our way back from Old Orchard beach heading back to Canada.
This restaurant, close to the highway, caught our attention with the Brick Oven Pizza written under the name on the sign.

As my brother is a cook himself, you can imagine that he is not easily impressed.

Well, the waitress was just amazing, constantly checking in on us, the appetizers were excellent in flavor and price, the salads were one of the best we have had. They buy their ingredients from the local farmers and the freshness is evident in the taste.

The pizza was awesome, so was the pasta and steak was cooked to perfection.

The drinks were served with lots of ice and the staff were very conscious of the cleanliness which was also much appreciated.

A definite 5 star in our books!

2  Thank Craig C

Reviewed August 14, 2014

Great brick oven pizza. The only brick oven pizza place in the area. They also have pasta, wraps, etc. Has a very good draft beer selection. Large establishment with bar and outdoor dining. All of the food I have had there was very good. It can and dose get crowded though.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

This is a very lively-well decorated spot off route 5 near the Canadian border. The service is excellent and the atmosphere spirited. The food is decent and the portions VERY large-not great spot if you are on a diet or looking for vegan menu!! But very nice for families and groups.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

OK, I'm a foodie. I admit it. I travel a lot and get to eat at every type of place from 5-star white table-cloth restaurants to grabbing a quick bite at a Mexican food truck. I love to experience it all.

On a trip several months back (I'm new on trip advisor) I was on a video project that took me to through this part of Vermont. Pie & Pasta Co. was strongly suggested by a local. We stopped…we ate…we loved it!

Everything was fresh and I only wish I could of tried more. Wings and stuffed mushrooms as an app, pizza as a main course. And the Bread (I believe it is homemade) is the best.

We live in South Florida and are fortunate to have many, many opportunities to dine at many wonderful restaurants should we choose. I wish we had a place like this in Boca Raton. But that won't happen because that's the charm. It's local Vermont.

I have to say I reflect on this experience as one of the most memorable dinners I have had in a while. Not because it's trendy, it was truly all about the food. Good food. I hope I am up there to visit again.

1  Thank bon_temps_rouler_Guy
Reviewed July 20, 2014

While food was quite good and the staff was lovely, the overall atmosphere was just loud. I'd suggest some noise absorbing panels.

Gregory B, Owner at Vermont Pie & Pasta Company, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Hello Tammy,

I apologize for the noise level negatively impacting your dining experience. We are dedicated to making all of our guests experiences pleasurable and your feedback will certainly be used for improving our restaurant. We actually have many acoustic panels installed throughout the restaurant. I'll work on alternative solutions to absorb higher sound levels created by large crowds that dine in our establishment. Thank you for the compliments on our food and service.

Greg Bliss