“good food good service”

New York Pizza Oven
Ranked #20 of 41 Restaurants in Colchester
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We specialize in New York Style pizza. The Buffalo Chicken pizza is a customer favorite. Our hot and cold subs are made from the freshest ingredients and are the best around. Try our Calzones which are made to order. You can add any of our pizza toppings to them. Our Chicken Rolls and Stromboli are very popular. As are our Philly cheese steak subs. Order online
Reviewed January 9, 2012

under new management, NYPO has been very successful. They offer numerous great deal throughout the week, such as 25 cent wing specials, or 10 dollar 3 topping large (huge 18'') pizza. if its pizza, grinder, sub, calzone, or any of the above that youre looking for, New York Pizza Oven is the place to go. Local, great prices. Try their garlic knots!!

Reviewed December 15, 2011

We had a wonderful pizza at the New York Pizza Oven. Their huge 18" MARGHERITA DI CASA Pizza was full of toppings, and the sausage ;had good flavor. People there are very nice with the customers and the owners do a lot of charity work in the community. The buck stays here. Why go to one of those chain pizza places, where nobody knows your name. The chicken wings are also great (I like the Kickin' BBQ) and the sausage roll reminds me of home. They deliver, to takeout and catering, too.

1  Thank vermontchef
Reviewed September 5, 2011

Just had a pizza from NY Pizza Oven. We ordered a large with sausage, mushrooms, and roasted peppers. When we got home we found no mushrooms at all. There was a 'crust" at least 1/2 inch with nothing. The next inch had nothing but a miniscule amount of tasteless, watered down sauce. The little bit of cheese had no flavor, there were very few bits of roasted pepper, and the "sausage" was ground up and hard to find. I scraped up some,to actually get a taste. Nothing. No Italian flavors. Nothing This is without a doubt the worst pizza I ever had in Vermont. Worse than those awful chain-store pizzas.
Blech. Double blech.

Reviewed August 25, 2011

I grew up in Colchester and have recently moved away, but whenever I visit Vermont I make sure to stop in for a slice at New York Pizza Oven (NYPO). The people that work there are always friendly and have fresh slices and pies waiting for you to order. The delivery service is on time and sometimes early, and if you choose to eat in the restaurant you will have an amazing experience as well.

Now for the pizza. The best New York style pizza you can get in Vermont, hands down. Huge pies, great toppings and always hot and ready to eat. Nothing really else to say about NYPO except I will never go anywhere else to get a pie!

1  Thank Bryan J
Reviewed August 24, 2011

I found that the pizza we ate was very flavorful, plenty of sauce and cheese, and had all the right ingredients in the sauce to make it very italian. The service was excellent I would highly recommend"

1  Thank chrissyj312