“Just a walk from Champlain Marina”

Rozzi's Lakeshore Tavern
Ranked #8 of 44 Restaurants in Colchester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So we stopped in at this place because we had just taken our boat over to Champlain Marina where it will stay for the winter...the broker whom we had purchased the boat thru had recommended this place to us last spring but we did not have the time to check it out then...so w walked into this place and it was pretty packed but the hostess found us a table and seated us right away...love the knotty pine interior...the place has several screens inside so sports is definitely on the agenda here and therefore it can get noisey...!! again you have to take that into consideration when you go here...we had heard a lot about the burgers here so that is what each of us ordered...and we were not disappointed...the place was jumping that night so we had to wait a while for these but it was worth it...it was a very long day that day so I honestly forgot what we had along with the burgers but I do remember our plates were cleaned off..! I would go back again even tho the place does not look the greatest on the outside it is very nice inside and the staff was wonderful as well.

Reviewed September 17, 2018

A great alternative to some of the overpriced places in Burlington. Well worth a drive here, the car park was pretty full but the place is a lot bigger than it appears from the front. A varied menu and craft beers, friendly staff, good atmosphere, it suited us.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

Each year we make a point of getting at least one repeat visit to Rozzi’s Lakeshore Tavern and this year was no exception. Our grilled chicken sandwich was a tiny bit dry, though our Rueben was exceptionally tasty this year. Cold draft beer is a bargain, and the included fries with our plates were huge! The cole slaw was even better but kinda tiny in serving size. A few salads were available but didn’t appeal, so yes, a 4 vs 5 star rating but only because they could use some healthier options. Otherwise, we’re looking to future visits! :)

Reviewed August 27, 2018

I loved Rozzi's Lakeshore Tavern. Modest on the outside but a great little hopping pub on the inside. There is a bar area and a dining area and also outdoor seating. We sat in the dining area. Service was very friendly and the food was DELICIOUS. I had the French Onion Soup and a 14 oz steak with mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. One of the best steaks I ever had ... seriously. Mmmmm, that grill taste but not overcooked. Get it "medium" and see what I mean. I loved this place.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing they turn over so many customers the food is always fresh always hot always abundant have been there several times and not once have I been disappointed it's worth the trip

Been to Rozzi's Lakeshore Tavern? Share your experiences!