“Fun place to meet for drinks and food”

Rozzi's Lakeshore Tavern
Ranked #8 of 44 Restaurants in Colchester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

I go there quite often because I live in Colchester but I really like the atmosphere and the food is good there too I especially like the brunch and bloody Mary's on Sunday morning. The burgers or seafood is always a good choice too. Always some good sports to watch on TV and good people hang their. Very friendly, I look forward to going there again tonight.

Reviewed July 18, 2017

We rode our bikes in the area and stopped in to have lunch. I had the black and bleu pastrami sandwich, with standard fries. The pastrami sandwich was tasty and not too big, which was prefect for lunch. The fries seemed old and tired and overcooked, and weren't crispy as you'd expect.

We initially sat outside, but the rain forced us inside to the bar, where it was quite dark.

Reviewed June 14, 2017

I've been to Rozzi's several times. The clam strips are usually great, as are the burgers and wings. This time I tried the red hots - a pair of hot dogs with a "Michigan" sauce - a ground beef, not-quite-chili topping with onions and mustard. They were fantastic. Ample topping made it quite a meal, along with the fries and coleslaw. So much that I saved one red hot and, yes, had it for breakfast the next day. I believe the price was $8.99. Wash it down with a Labatt's Blue or Switchback draft.

Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful night to sit outside and have great food and the service was excellent our server Brittany did any excellent job !!

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

I feel dissapointed that nobody told me the specials. I saw them after I ate. Also, salmon burger is a premade thing not fresh. I wish the menu told me that. My wife's fish and salad were perfect however. Great menu. It is very loud with music, leave the kids at home. Beer prices are good.

Been to Rozzi's Lakeshore Tavern? Share your experiences!