“Lighthouse”

Dining options: Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“Lighthouse”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Refreshing! Service and food was excellent. Place has live music to entertain customers and the bar has anything you would imagine.

Visited February 2013

Colchester Vermont
“Food was good / not great / not a cozy bar area / good if staying next door at hotel”
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were interested in trying this new restaurant. We found a very bright lounge area and a friendly bar tender/ server. Drinks were reasonably priced and good. Salad bar was fresh and varied. Not a cozy place felt more like a place that one goes to while traveling. If I was staying at the Hampton Inn next door I would eat there or Juniors down the street.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank vermontresidents
Colchester, Vermont
“Great food both at the bar and restaurant..”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My husband and I go 4 or 5 times a month for our date night. The food is wonderful. It's also a great place to go for a special occasion or just sit at the bar.

Visited May 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Excellent choice”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We had dinner at Lighthouse and enjoyed everything. The food was excellent, service more than accomodating. The salad bar was good with everything being fresh and tasty. My meat was a bit undercooked. The server took it back to kitchen with the expection being the chef would cook it a bit more. I was surprised when she returned with an entirely new plate of meat cooked exactly right! The night we were there, we were entertained by a piano player and his father who sang beautifully! All in all, a wonderful evening. Later in the week, we ordered dinner for take out to our hotel and that was equally wonderful. The only slight negative for me was the French onion soup. While the cheese was great, the broth was weak. Salt and pepper helped, but it should have had more flavor.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Stpeteisla
VERMONT
“Some problems with meals.”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This location has had several different restaurants in the past several years. We went on a Saturday night. Good sized crowd, but still not reason for the problem with our meals. The salad bar was fresh and fully stocked and our waitress was attentive. However, my Seafood Norfork had overcooked haddock, shrimp and scallops due to being left in the broiler too long. Wife's beef tips were tasty, but were cold, as well as both our side vegetables. Her baked potato was day old. My rice pilaf seemed dried out as well. When the waitress asked us how our meal was, we told her the numerous problems. The manager on duty then come over and told us the main chef was off, but would relay our disappointment. We did receive both a gift certificate and a reduction on the bill. They are fairly new, and seem to care about improving, but this visit did not impress us.

• Visited April 2013