“Typical Diner Fare”
Review of Athens Diner

Athens Diner
Ranked #5 of 41 Restaurants in Colchester
Cuisines: Diner
Description: The Athens Diner is at the same location as the former Libby's Blue Line Diner at Exit 16 off I-89 at 46 Highpoint Center, Colchester, VT 05446
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I had the hot turkey sandwich, which came with mashed potatoes and cole slaw. The food was very tasty. The service was excellent. I thought it was overpriced, though, for a diner. Also, it needs some updating and cleaning. I probably would not eat here again.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

This is one of our favorite breakfast options, used to be Libby's Blue Line Dinner, but the food is just as good under the new ownership. Highly recommend the biscuits and gravy.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

My husband and I recently moved to the area, and were looking to find a little place for breakfast. Saw Athens Diner up on the hill, and decided to give it a try. We were not disappointed and have been back many times with our friends. The skillets are amazing, and the service is always friendly and attentive.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Since moving up here a few weeks ago, my wife and I have brought family and friends here 3 times! That should say something about this place.
The portions are great, leaving me rarely finishing my breakfast.
The menu is huge, tons of choices for any lover of breakfast foods.
The service is always friendly.
I love this diner for breakfast and can't wait to try it for lunch.

There can be a bit of a wait on Sunday mornings...but what diner doesn't have that on a weekend morning?

I would recommend this to couples, friends, or families looking for a simple place to have a tasty breakfast.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I had a great breakfast here as well when going out for a photoshoot on a cold rainy morning. The standard meal of eggs, corn beef has, toast and great coffee. I was the first customer and had a good time talk with the waitress about the area.

Been to Athens Diner? Share your experiences!