Motel 6 Burlington - Colchester
Hampton Inn Burlington(Colchester)(Great Value!)
$129
$94
QualityInn
$80
Residence Inn Burlington Colchester(Colchester)(Great Value!)
$127
  • Restaurant
$134
$199
  • Pool
DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont(Burlington)(Great Value!)
$164
$148
All reviewsmcdonalds and burger kingper devicewalking distanceroom was cleanoutdoor poolplenty of hot waterwould stay here againoff the highwaydineraccommodationspetchannels
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Room was very basic. Cleanliness was OK. Service was ok, not great. Wifi was not available for Samsung users. Ok for iPhone users. If you intend to go to Burlington, be aware that it is ~4km walk, so plan ahead. Overall, good for one night but wouldn't go back.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 17, 2014

The room has nothing in it except a bed, tv, dresser and nightstand with a phone. There was 2 bath towels only in the bathroom. No tissues or toiletries, only 2 small bars of soap and toilet paper. Coffee was available in the lobby in the morning briefly. Nothing special about it. The rooms were clean but minimal. I asked for a refrigerator in our room for medication. I saw on the website this was possible. Upon arrival I noticed it was not there. The clerk at the desk said they did not do that and suggested I use the ice bucket. There was a skunk smell in our bathroom and in the hallway of out floor. I accidentally left my pillow in the room when we left and called as soon as I could to try to get it sent to me. I'm still waiting to see if that's going to happen. They were not helpful at all regarding this. I know it was my fault but I called as soon as I realized it. I know it is there and am willing to pay for the shipping. No answers yet. It is very frustrating. I would love to go back to this area as it is very nice and there is a lot to do there. However, I will definitely pay a little more to stay at a better hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Stayed for two night and was not impressed by what you get for the price....115.00 a night and you get a 4 oz cup of coffee...no roll, no fruit, nothing special in room...Had to change my reservation because of a emergency for one night and was suppose to have a queen bed...well changed the reservation and rescheduled on the same call and was told no quuen bed available? what? i just cancelled one night of one...could only have two full beds at same price...lol...So when i checked in..the women in front of me (no reservation) wanted to book a room for the next night and was told they has a queen available? hellooo???? so she was able to book that....but i couldn't? Room was clean but small....wouldn't go back...Front desk was friendly also..

Room Tip: Rooms are small and have no amentities go somewhere else...
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2014

As soon as you enter the room, awareness dawns that you are in a very poor dorm room. No carpeting which does not reduce the clicking and sticky noise when you step across the improperly laid flooring. Flooring ineptitude is further revealed by the mold all around the toilet where the water has seeped under the bubbled laminate. Sheets are almost muslin quality in their roughness. Towels are thin and rough...don't expect shampoo or conditioner. I fell for a cheaper price when I chose this "lodging". Pay more - you'll be happier somewhere else.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I stayed at the motel 6 with two family members for two nights. The room was very basic and did not even have soap in the bathroom. The second day I was there we left to visit a family member in the hospital and returned to find that my luggage was not where I left it and a personal item was missing I confronted the manager about the issue and he seemed not very concerned I assume one of the workers stole it while cleaning the room so if your thinking about staying here do yourself a favor and don't

• Stayed: August 2014