“Great Local Spot!”

Ranked #3 of 41 Restaurants in Colchester
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: FULL SERVICE ITALIAN -PIZZA -BAR-CATERING-old world classic eatery-FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED-since 1982-CLASSIC ITALIAN BAKERY-delivery service-conveniently located off I89 -PLENTY OF FREE PARKING!!!
Reviewed February 4, 2013

The Quality Inn suggest I try Juniors (COLCHESTER) as a dining option which was great across the street! I dined there on 2 nights. I sat at the bar each night. I went later in the evening on the weekend as it was not as busy and I was able to get a seat. I was greeted right away from the bartenders which was nice to be recognized. The staff were all very friendly. The food was great, main dish came with warm bread and a salad. Dishes were a little pricy depending on what you ordered. The drinks were priced well. A couple staff members that went above and beyond were France, Kayla and Sherry. All were great and suggested other late night places to visit as well. When I am back in the area I will be sure to visit.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The restaurant was a good stop for dinner and not too over priced. The food was good and the local beer was good as well. It was a close place to the hotel.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I enjoyed a lovely meal at Junior's. The bruschetta was excellent and well worth the price. Entre was large enough to share. Our waitress was very attentive and was able to offer good suggestions on menu selections.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Awful place to eat. Extensive menu but the quality is very poor. Everything is drenched in tomato sauce if ordering anything that comes with tomato sauce. I ordered an eggplant parmigiana and literally a whole can of tomatoes were used to completely drench the eggplant. My wife ordered a chicken marsala and the chicken had no taste and just drenched in this marsala sauce. Who are they trying to impress?

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I've never been disappointed with the meal at Junior's. The quality is excellent and with large portions, that equals value. Occasionally the service isn't great, mainly the time to get the meal out of the kitchen. However, when it comes it is hot out of the oven or skillet and hasn't been sitting under a heat lamp. so that's OK. The pizza is my second favorite in the area.