“nice”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Hicksville, New York
“nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

We really enjoy staying here. Price is right, staff is wonderful and breakfast is good. Only problem is parking can be limited. I do recommend it.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

MissyClark, Director of Sales at Days Inn Colchester Burlington, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on trip advisor and for recommending our property to other travelers! It's wonderful to hear that you consistently enjoy your stay with us, we sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon! Happy New Year!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Fall River, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here 3 nights. The room was dated but clean and because I have asthma I am very particular about how a room smells (I.e. Previously used as a smoking room, fresh paint) because it could cause an asthma attack, no problems with this room. I didn't like the breakfast at all but there are so many other options close by that this wasn't an issue. We got locked out of our room several times but the staff took care of it quickly. For the money this was a great place to stay. And it's a great location. Minutes from Burlington and Stowe is not far. If there was one thing that bothered me it was the other people staying at the hotel running through the halls and we could hear every move that the people above us made. But again, for the price, you can't beat this place.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
MissyClark, Director of Sales at Days Inn Colchester Burlington, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
The Days Inn Colchester is an amazing value in the Burlington area! Travelers are looking for economy properties, and we pride ourselves on offering clean, comfortable accommodations, in a convenient location, with exceptional customer service, at a valued price! We are happy that you found this to be true and that you will be staying with us again! Please know, if you are ever experiencing any issues, as you did with noise, our front desk staff is available 24 hours. We encourage you to express any concerns so that we have the opportunity to address the situation immediately. It is important that all of our guests have an enjoyable experience throughout their stay. Thank you for sharing your feedback! We appreciate your business, hope to see you soon, and wish you a happy and healthy New Year!
Kirkwood, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

We were visiting our son and daughter-in-law for Christmas, and planned to stay with them. Due to an ice storm that hit the area, our son's home lost power on 12/23/13. We checked into the Days Inn Colchester late that evening. The next day, Christmas Eve, we were unsure if power would be restored to local residences and couldn't decide whether or not to book the room for a second night. The front desk associate graciously informed us that if we decided to keep the room for another night, all we needed to do was bring our key cards to the front desk to have them recoded for the second night. As it turned out, that was exactly what we did. The room was very clean, the price per night extremely reasonable, the location convenient, the complimentary breakfast was tasty and the personnel extremely polite and friendly. We will definitely be staying at his hotel again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
I remember you and the story you shared, as I checked you in the evening of your arrival! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your son and daughter-in-law weren't without power for too long due to the ice storm. Thank you for sharing your experience on trip advisor, we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area for a visit! Happy New Year to you and your family!
Derry, New Hampshire
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

Stayed here Christmas night and had to request another room--neither was completely clean. Found socks on the chair in one room and used soaps and shampoo still in the bathroom, so requested another, then found trash, towels on the bathroom floor and a bottle of wine in that one. By then we were too tired to bother asking for another room. The front desk staff was very apologetic and kind about it, though. As I was checking out I heard the front desk talking to housekeeping about another complaint, so I think there was a major problem with the maid service. Perhaps due to the holiday. Not sure if I would stay there again or not….If the rooms had been clean, it would have been a good value for the price.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Please allow me to apologize. I am very sorry for your experience. The Days Inn of Colchester is a consecutive 19 year Days Inn Chairman's award winning property that prides itself in offering a clean, comfortable stay at a great value in the Burlington area. I can assure you, the experience you recently had is not the norm, and when something out of the ordinary does happen, we make every effort to do whatever it takes to correct the problem. I appreciate that you brought this to our attention so that it can be discussed with our housekeeping and management team in an attempt to prevent this from happening again. Though I can't change what has happened, I would be appreciative if you would consider giving us another try the next time you find yourself in our area so that we can have the opportunity to hopefully change your mind about our hotel. Again, my apologies that your stay did not live up to the standards we strive for. Please have a safe and happy New Year.

Travelers are raving about these Colchester hotels

Clifton Park
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2013

This was a good place to stay for the money. I just needed an overnight place and this fit the bill. Inexpensive, clean, and centrally located. No frills and breakfast was very lean.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Days Inn Colchester! It is our pleasure to provide clean, comfortable guest rooms and friendly service at an affordable price. We truly look forward to you having you stay with us again in the future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Colchester
BEST WESTERN PLUS Windjammer Inn & Conference Center
BEST WESTERN PLUS Windjammer Inn...
#3 of 11 in South Burlington
Hilton Burlington
Hilton Burlington
#5 of 8 in Burlington
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,450 reviews

Been to Days Inn Colchester Burlington? Share your experiences!