“We'll be back”

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Colchester
Sandwich, Massachusetts
“We'll be back”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We have stayed at this Quality Inn several times while visiting family and friends and have always found the staff to be friendly and accommodating. The beds are comfortable and we enjoy a very nice complimentary breakfast. The convenient location to major highways and the attractions of the surrounding areas is a plus. We will definetly stay at this hotel again, when in the Burlington, VT area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank mary p
QualityInnbtv, General Manager at Quality Inn Colchester / Burlington, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Your positive feedback is very much appreciated by the staff here at Quality Inn Colchester. We are thrilled to know that you are consistently pleased with our service, accommodations, breakfast, and highway location. Repeat guests and their satisfaction are among our top priorities, and we strive to make your family visits as hassle-free as possible. Thank you again for choosing our property, and we encourage you call us anytime for your next reservation!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (178)
Massena, New York
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Great location, easy on and off I-89. Convenient. Have stayed there many times always a good experience. I was a little disappointed with the young lady at check-in, she didn't even recognize me as an Elite member of Choice Privileges even when I handed her my card. That's a first.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Foddy46
The Quality Inn Colchester staff would like to send sincere apologies for our lack of recognition towards your Elite Choice Privileges membership. One of our very top priorities is to communicate to our CP members that their business is not just appreciated, but valued. We assure you that this slip will not happen again, as we have added a new addition to our lobby that lists each of our arriving Choice Privileges members by name. It is updated daily to ensure all of our CP members know that they play an important role at our property. Also in regards to your review, we are thrilled to hear that you are consistently satisfied with our location. We would like to thank you again for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to provide such useful feedback. Please call anytime to book your next reservation!
Maryland
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Nice hotel. Pleasant staff made check in a breeze- greatly appreciated after a long 10 hour drive. Comfortable beds,hot showers- what more could I want?.Convenient to St. Michael's College and Burlington. Oh. Did I mention that I woke up to 2 inches of fluffy snow? Walkways cleared...and someone brushed the snow off my car too! It's the little things that make my trips memorable! I'll definitely stay there again

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
The staff at Quality Inn Colchester is pleased to know that you were satisfied with your stay. We strive to provide the most hassle-free and comfortable accommodations possible, and most of all, go above and beyond the everyday needs of our valued guests. We would like to sincerely thank you for such positive feed back and thank you again for choosing our property. We patiently await your next visit!
connecticut
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed at this hotel because our regular hotel was sold out. We arrived around 8 pm and we were checked in by a very pleasant front desk clerk. Unfortunately, when we got to our non-smoking room it reaked of smoke. Also, after washing my hands, the sink immediately filled up with water and wasn't draining properly. My husband went to the front desk and was informed that all the air freshners were handed out, however she did give him a bottle of Febreeze to spray. He also asked for the sink to be serviced, however we were informed that maintenance was gone for the day and clerk was the only one on duty. My husband accepted the plunger from the desk clerk and attempted to plunge the sink.

We also noticed that the floor wasn't vacuumed properly, so I decided to sleep in my clothes since I didn't trust that the sheets had been changed. We had exterior noise on and off throughout the night, so very little sleeping occurred. Also, the heater would not stay at a consistent temperature. It was either too hot or too cold.

The next morning we woke up to take showers and when we pulled the shower curtain back, there were a bunch of small hairs all over the wall. Needless to say, noone took showers. We just wanted to get our of there as fast as possible.

When I spoke to the manager she informed me repeatedly that "We tried to help you." I wasn't looking for a fight, I just wanted her to acknowlede that clearly this room wasn't cleaned. She offered me a 10% discount, because it was booked on Kayak. I'm not even sure if I received the credit.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
QualityInnbtv, General Manager at Quality Inn Colchester / Burlington, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Quality Inn Colchester would like to sincerely apologize for any inconveniences your stay with us may have caused. Guest comments, whether negative or positive, are the best way for us to grow and improve. Our staff is now hard at work correcting any issues your stay may have brought to our attention. We thank you again for choosing our property and hope that you will visit us in the future so that we may better serve you.

Travelers are raving about these Colchester hotels

New Haven, Connecticut
Reviewed March 13, 2013

The hotel was very good and the price was surprisingly affordable. The room had everything you might expect, was clean, new condition. breakfast included makes it a very good value.
The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. I was very pleased.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
QualityInnbtv, General Manager at Quality Inn Colchester / Burlington, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
The staff at Quality Inn Colchester greatly appreciates such positive feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you were pleased with our rates, cleanliness, breakfast, and service. We thank you again for choosing our property and hope you will visit us again next time you're in the area!
New York
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Was placed in renovated room on 3rd floor w/large, flat screen tv, very comfortable bed, great water pressure in shower, quick & friendly check-in/out, short cab ride to Church St., average breakfast.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
QualityInnbtv, General Manager at Quality Inn Colchester / Burlington, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
All of us at the Quality Inn in Colchester VT would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We loved hearing that you enjoyed your stay and we enjoyed having you here. We look foward to you joining us again soon.
St. Catharines, Canada
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I was booked into the Quality Inn, Colchester, Vermont through business for 5 nights. I made the booking with Jessie who was very accomdating and answered many questions I had. The rate was great for what was being offered. It included WiFi (which had a good signal but during busy times - weekends the signal became weaker), full hot breakfast (homefries, waffles, frenchtoast (if sat too long got hard), eggs and sausage) along with regular items. My room came with a fridge and microwave as well which I requested. Upon arrival at the hotel I was greeted by Keith, front desk attendant who was very pleasent and welcoming. It was late in the evening and I was happy to see that he was prepared for my arrival. I enjoyed warm delicious cookies that were offered each night. Keith answered any questions I had a invited me back to the desk or to call if i had anymore. My room was located on the first floor of the hotel which was great access to my bus parked in the lot. Throughout my stay i met a lot of the staff members including Julie (Manager), Jessie, Zoie and Son, all of which were very helpful and accomodating during my stay. Being a first time traveller to the area, Keith and Zoie were able to suggest places to go during my spare time in the area which was very helpful with maps and directions. A few negatives were that the room needed updating as it was aging, the bed spread was worn and the roof looked like it had been leaking at one point. Having said this, if I do have to come back to the area, I would be back to the Quality inn.

Room Tip: The first floor is the oldest and last to be renovated. I had to choose first floor if I wanted a fr...