1,205 results
All reviews restaurant next door cookies and milk lighthouse restaurant the breakfast area off the highway hot tub wonderful stay the hotel is clean complimentary breakfast front desk staff close to downtown waffles convenient location staff was friendly would stay here again indoor pool parking lot
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I just stayed at the hotel for several days, and I do not recommend it. If I could have, I would have checked out sooner. Nice people at the front desk - especially Stormie and a taller gentleman w/very short hair (possibly shaved). They were lovely. Otherwise, my room smelled like feet or shoes that had been well sweat. Compared to where I have been since there, the towels and linens didn't seem to hold up well, they seemed kind of flimsy. Most unfriendly housekeeper that I've had who would talk under he breath presumably about having to clean my room (I put towels on the bathroom floor to keep from slipping, and I've never had someone mumble in my room while cleaning it). I really do wish I had left sooner. And I'm a Hilton Gold person. Oh yes, terrible oatmeal too. Post this hotel, I can no longer eat the free breakfasts. It's just not real food.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Josephina217,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We truly appreciate your feedback and are very sorry for the condition of your room and that you felt uninvited by our housekeeping team. We will address your comments with our staff as we work to improve our guest experience. Your input is genuinely helpful, as it is the first step in identifying areas where we can better our guest services. We hope you will come visit us in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I Have been to several Hampton Inns throughout the northeast and have come to expect a level of continuity among all of them. While this Hampton inn was a quiet hotel with a good gym, the overall odd layout of the floor plan, and other small misses by the staff were a disappointment. If you are going to offer extra incentives to your Hilton Gold members for lodging at Hilton properties you should acknowledge it. If you are going to have lemon-water available in the foyer, it should not be empty. The staff was friendly but I felt for the one prep person that was in charge of setting up the breakfast area. The rooms were comfortable and it is in a good location so that was great.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Overall we were pleased with our stay. The Hampton is 10 minutes from Burlington airport and about 20 minutes to downtown Burlington. We were also only about 30 -45 minutes from local attractions which enabled us to stay here our entire trip.
Staff was friendly and the hotel was clean. It is very close to highway and you do hear lots of car noise, if you are noise sensitive.
Ask to stay as far away from highway as possible.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel was fantastic, dog friendly and very clean. We booked quite last minute for labor day weekend, only a few days before and got the last dog friendly room. I was nervous but once we arrived it was perfect. People complained on the site about the floors being odd (front desk is on 3rd) but that is because it is built on a hill and there is plenty of parking in the back and we found it easier to get in and out that way with our dog anyway. Very quiet and good breakfast selection. Last but not least everyone that worked there was super friendly. Cant wait to go back to Burlington...it is a short drive into the city maybe 7 minutes.

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

An easy off the highway hotel with spacious room and lovely garden area. A nice pool and gym too. A really cool restaurant next door. We didn’t try it, but it’s a sight. :) The room was really clean too.

Stayed: September 2018