Hampton Inn Burlington
$76
QualityInn
$60
  • Pool
Residence Inn Burlington Colchester(Colchester)(Great Value!)
$119
$109
$179
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont(Burlington)(Great Value!)
$173
$148
1,120 results
All reviewsrestaurant next doorcookies and milklighthouse restaurantoff the highwaythe breakfast areahot tubcomplimentary breakfastwonderful staythe hotel is cleanfront desk staffclose to downtownconvenient locationwafflesfitness centerstaff was friendlyindoor poollake champlain
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We found this hotel to be very clean and reasonably priced. It's a few minutes outside of Burlington Center , so it's a bit of a hassle to park when you need to drive into the city. Colchester is a nice clean town just outside of Burlington.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

I usually stay downtown when I'm in town for work, but my top 2 hotels were sold out. This hotel is a quick drive from downtown and has ample parking outside. The lobby and breakfast area were spacious and attractive. Front desk and housekeeping staff were friendly. My room and bathroom were clean, no problems. There was a little bit of a grandma-vibe with the wallpaper and some furnishings but that was no biggie. Breakfast buffet had paper plates and the eggs appeared to be powdered/ not fresh. Pastries were just out of the fridge and were nothing special.

The bed/bedding was not as comfortable as what I'm used to in hotels and the air conditioner woke me up at the start and stop of its cycles through the night.

Overall it was fine. No bells and whistles. I was able to concentrate on getting work done in the evening because I didn't have the distraction of wanting to be out and about downtown, which turned out to be a silver lining this trip because I had work to catch up on.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Suzanne A
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We had a great experience at this hotel during a recent stay in Burlington, VT. The hotel is conveniently located just 10 min away from the Burlington city center. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful, our king sized room was large and spacious for a family of three with an active dog. The full kitchen was wonderful to have, the breakfast was great. I only have positive things to say about this place and recommend it to anyone looking for a comfortable place to stay while visiting Vermont.

Room Tip: The king bed studio room with a full kitchen was available for the same price as a standard room and was great.
1  Thank SNadk
Reviewed July 13, 2014

This hotel is very nice with an excellent assortment of room styles. Travelling with our 6 yo granddaughter, we chose the in room kitchen suite. The indoor pool was great and the breakfasts yummy. The staff was the most accommodating we have experienced at any hotel in all my travels and they take great care of both the guests and the facility.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Patrick T
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I have stayed at many Hampton Inns, and am generally happy with each one. This one is our favorite. It is always very clean, the staff is especially wonderful and the breakfast is excellent. The grounds around the hotel are well kept and there is plenty of parking. We tried another hotel in the area one time, but were very disappointed. We will always stay at the Hampton Inn when in the Burlington area.

1  Thank wally37