“very convenient to Burlington”

Hampton Inn Burlington
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Colchester
“very convenient to Burlington”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

stayed for a couple of days while in the area to enjoy some first rate beer and breweries (and did so at the expense of HH points). was a little cautious given some of the reviews, but we found the property to be just fine. expansive property, onsite restaurant, good proximity to downtown, the interstate, ample dining space for breakfast (which seems to be rare for Hamptons), lots of parking options/space. room and interior hallway was a bit dated, but they were in the process of renovations when we were visiting. didn't impede w. sleep/rest. would return without question.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
BTVMVGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Burlington, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your trip to our hotel. Burlington and Vermont is becoming known for it's great micro-brews. Perhaps you will consider returning next summer for the Burlington Brew Fest! I appreciate your comments and hope you will visit with us again so you can see the finished renovations.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

I recently stayed here on a business trip. I didn’t want to stay right in downtown Burlington, so I chose to stay here and was very pleasantly surprised to find that it took me less than 10 minutes to get to my conference downtown each morning.

The rooms were very clean and quiet and all of the staff members I met were very friendly and helpful. The parking lot was pretty big and I had no problems finding a parking space quickly. The breakfast each morning was really good too! The cookies at night were also a nice touch.

Overall this is a really nice Hampton, and I would definitely recommend staying here!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Thank you so much for the wonderful review of your visit. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay! It is always a pleasure th share comments like these with our staff. Thank you again and I look forward to your next visit with us!
Alton Bay, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

Hotel is old and out of date. Location is bad, no restaurants too far away. Parking lot too small, had to park in the rear of the building and walk a mile. Breakfast was terrible. Will never stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

BTVMVGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Burlington, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
I am very sorry you did not enjoy your visit at our Hampton Inn. Many guests find our location very convenient and love our on-site restaurant. I realize you have specific requirements for your lodging needs and I am sorry our layout and location did not meet them. I appreciate that you chose our hotel and hope you will find another Hilton property in the area that better suits your needs.
Hilo, Hawaii
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

A very nice place to stay before 0600 flight out; had a relaxing Vermont theme. Especially appreciated a few breakfast items being set up at 0400. a Always a good sign to see airline pilot there enroute to flight!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the great comments about your stay at our hotel! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again very soon!
Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

No complaints while staying at this Hampton Inn. The location is not in the heart of Burlington and it's a short drive to many restaurants and downtown. I would guess it's about due for a remodel in the guest rooms, but everything was very clean and you can't beat Hilton beds! The breakfast was ok - same as every Hampton breakfast but the cookies and milk in the evenings were a nice touch. The pool was big and clean, but there was no hot tub.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
MosieB64, General Manager at Hampton Inn Burlington, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write about your visit to our Hampton Inn. I appreciate your comments about the needed upgrades to the guestrooms and I can assure you they are not far away! Thanks again for the great feedback and we hope to see you again soon!
Lake Wales, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

We completed our Vermont vac with a stay at this Inn. I used Hilton points and was very pleasantly surprised when we got to our room to find they had upgraded us to a large room with a full kitchen. Very nice room.
The hotel is near the things we needed and the staff was mostly helpful.
The breakfast was typical Hampton.
Would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for the great review of your visit to our Hampton Inn. I am glad you were pleasantly surprised by the upgrade you were given. We try to do that for our HHonors guests whenever possible. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

This hotel is the best hotel I have ever stayed at.

Parking-great
Staff-great
Hotel room-the best.. the room was awesome, soft clean bed, awesome bathroom, clean, spacious, working appliances
Location-great, close to the mall, highway, supermarket and gas station
Breakfast-free and delicious
Rate-I was given a discount because I was attending an open house at a local college.
State-Vermont residents are very friendly

This was my first time staying at a Hampton Inn hotel. It was delightful!. I am very impressed.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
BTVMVGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Burlington, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review of your stay! I truly appreciate your comments and will share them sith the staff. I am glad your first visit to a Hampton Inn was with us and we have been able to show you all that the brand has to offer. We look forward to seeing you again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Colchester
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
#4 of 8 in Burlington
BEST WESTERN PLUS Windjammer Inn & Conference Center
BEST WESTERN PLUS Windjammer Inn...
#3 of 11 in South Burlington
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,257 reviews
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
#2 of 11 in South Burlington
Homewood Suites by Hilton Burlington
Homewood Suites by Hilton Burlin...
#1 of 11 in South Burlington
Hilton Garden Inn Burlington Downtown
Hilton Burlington
Hilton Burlington
#5 of 8 in Burlington
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,448 reviews

Been to Hampton Inn Burlington? Share your experiences!