Hampton Inn Burlington
QualityInn
$80
$73
Groupon.com
Residence Inn Burlington Colchester(Colchester)(Great Value!)
$119
$109
$179
Hotels.com
  • Pool
DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont(Burlington)(Great Value!)
$173
$148
Doubletree.com
1,120 results
All reviewsrestaurant next doorcookies and milklighthouse restaurantoff the highwaythe breakfast areahot tubcomplimentary breakfastwonderful staythe hotel is cleanfront desk staffclose to downtownconvenient locationwafflesfitness centerstaff was friendlyindoor poollake champlain
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We have stayed here numerous times while our daughter attended college at St. Michaels and now is living and working in Burlington. The beds are comfortable and there is a nice breakfast available every morning.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BTVMVGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay at our property. It is always great to hear from return guests! I truly appreciate your comments and hope you will continue to visit us at the Hampton Inn even after your daughter graduates! Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I was stranded at the airport and my stay at the Hampton Inn in Burlington turned out to be a wonderful little bonus to my trip! The shuttle picked me up from the airport and the young man who drove was very empathetic and pleasant to talk to. When I checked in, the two women at the front desk couldn't have been nicer! They went above and beyond helping me contact the airport regarding the hotel fee and they were very fair in the distressed passenger rate. The lobby was beautiful, the room was perfect and the hotel's fair price made my cancelled flight an easier pill to swallow. Since I didn't have a car, I ate at the restaurant next door and they had a great salad bar!

My only regret was that I had to leave at 4:15 a.m. to catch my plane home so I had to cut my pleasant stay short! Although I was up too early for the hot breakfast, the hotel had coffee, fruit, muffins, yogurt and all the cold items available for the early risers. The shuttle arrived 15 minutes early, which put my mind at ease, and departed as scheduled at 4:15 a.m. The morning driver was just as helpful and friendly as the driver the previous day. He even ran to another floor to get me some ice for my coffee while we were waiting to head to the airport.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

This is the kind of review I can't wait to share with the staff! Your experience is exactly what we strive to produce for all of our guests. Thank you so much for sharing your visit with us and I hope you will be able to return under better circumstances next time!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Loved it! Was a little worried because the price was so great, but the service was great, food was delicious with lots of choices. The bed was SO comfortable! Best two nights of sleep I've had in a while! We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed April 14, 2013

This hotel is excellent for people traveling with pets. The rooms are spotless. The grounds are well maintained with plenty of walking room for dogs. The staff was gracious and welcoming both to us and our pet. This will be our place to stay whenever we are in the area. The compimentary breakfast is very good and the warm cookies in the evening is a nice touch. Coffee and tea available 24 hours.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
BTVMVGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

I so appreciate your comments about our Hampton Inn! Especially mentioning that we are pet friendly. Our staff love to meet the furry members of the family some of our guests bring. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay and the experience you had at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We stayed at this hotel during a family vacation. The pool was heated while we were there, but I was disappointed that there was not spa. The hotel listings still stay it is included. The room was clean and was well maintained by housekeeping. We did not try the breakfast since we got up to late (ends at 10:00), but my son did enjoy the cookies & milk at night. It was a good location for what we wanted to do, visit Ben & Jerry's, go to Lake Champlain, the aquarium and downtown Burlington.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our Hampton Inn. We have made every attempt to be sure the spa information has been removed from internet websites, but unfortunately some still seem to be pulling old information. I am sorry you were given incorrect information and we will continue to monitor and correct those sites. The hot tub was removed last year in order to expand our fitness facility. I am glad you enjoyed your stay otherwise and we hope to see you again the next time you come to the Burlington area. Thanks for choosing Hampton!