“business trip”

Hampton Inn Burlington
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Colchester
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Had a business trip to attend and the hotel made all the difference in my trip. Rooms spacious and clean. Bathrooms large and clean. Lobby area looked fresh and clean with a lots of space for everyone. The restaurant attached was absolutely delicious. The whole stay was wonderful. Will return again to this hotell when in the area again for sure!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
BTVMVGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2013

I am so pleased you enjoyed your visit with us! I am especially happy that you noted the friendliness of the staff and cleanliness of the rooms. What a guest experiences in these two areas is what makes or breaks a hotel. I truly appreciate the feedback and look forward to your next visit to the Burlington area. Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay at our Hampton Inn!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This hotel has unique Vermont charm while still being a modern facility. I was at this hotel for a two night stay and found the front desk staff to be friendly, the breakfast satisfying and my room clean. Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our Hampton Inn. We appreciate all feedback and I am very pleased you enjoyed your say with us. Thank you for choosing Hampton and I hope we will see you again the next time you visit Vermont!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I recently spent 2 nights at this property for business, and it couldn't have been a better stay! Walt was at the front desk when I checked in, and he was pleasant and efficient! He had me on my way to my room in no time at all. The hotel itself is beautiful and comfortable. Breakfast was wonderful. The restaurant next door (The Lighthouse) was fantastic! One of the best (and biggiest!) meals I've had in a long time. I hope to get back up to Burlington/Colchester again soon!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

I am so glad you enjoyed your visit to our Hampton Inn. Walt is a wonderful asset to our front desk and he truly wants to make every guest feel at home. I am glad you were able to experience the new restaurant next door as well. We have been so pleased with the feedback we have received. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Spent 2 days here on business and it was terrific. Newly renovated lobby was very relaxing. Excellent breakfast as with all Hampton's but the service made it all the better. Staff makes you feel almost like you just got home. Keep up the good work, it shows and I for one appreciate it.

Room Tip: Sorry, I rated spa but they don't have one.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write about your visit to our hotel. I truly appreciate the comments about our staff, because the quality of staff at a hotel really makes the difference on your experience. We feel we have great people at our property and I am so pleased you do as well. Thank you for staying with us and I hope we see you again the next time you are in the Burlington area.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I enjoyed my recent two day stay at this beutiful Hampton Inn. Great breakfast at new renovated lobby. General Manager Maureen Brown is always available at the front desk. She provides a service with a smile. This Hampton Inn has large meeting and banquets facility we utilized for a business meeting.
I will return to this charming hotel with my family.

Room Tip: Excellent restaurant next door. Full service bar at the hotel is available within banquets facilitie...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
BTVMVGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Thank you for the kinds words about your stay at our property. We love hearing from first-time guests who are so impressed they make plans to return. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and I look forward to meeting your family when you visit Burlington again.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Just got back from an overnight at the Hampton Inn. What a great property. New lobby is awesome. Nice pool, workout area. Very spacious room. I always love how Hampton's have a restaurant to walk to. Didn't even put my coat on. Staff was extremely accommodating!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for the great review of your stay at our Hampton Inn. I am so glad you enjoyed your visit and I agree the restaurant close by is a real asset to our property. Especially because it is so good! Thanks again and I hope you are able to visit with us again soon!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I stayed and this Hampton Inn for 2 days and had an amazing stay. They have a brand new beautiful lobby. The breakfast area is very nice beautiful and great seating area. Gorgeous rooms and fitness/pool area. There is an excellent restraunt right next door, and very close to several good sites. I'd definitly stay here again!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

I am so glad you enjoyed your visit at our Hampton Inn. Our staff strive to give the best experience possible and we are pleased the new restaurant on site is providing the same service. I appreciate the great review and I hope you will be able to visit with us again the next time you are in the Burlington area. Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Burlington!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Colchester
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
#4 of 8 in Burlington
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn...
#3 of 12 in South Burlington
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
#2 of 12 in South Burlington
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burli...
#4 of 12 in South Burlington
Hilton Burlington
Hilton Burlington
#5 of 8 in Burlington
Hilton Garden Inn Burlington Downtown

Been to Hampton Inn Burlington? Share your experiences!