Hampton Inn Burlington
$70
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Residence Inn Burlington Colchester(Colchester)(Great Value!)
$127
$103
$199
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont(Burlington)(Great Value!)
$173
$148
Doubletree.com
1,124 results
All reviewsrestaurant next doorcookies and milklighthouse restaurantoff the highwaythe breakfast areahot tubcomplimentary breakfastwonderful staythe hotel is cleanfront desk staffclose to downtownconvenient locationwafflesfitness centerstaff was friendlyindoor poollake champlain
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I enjoyed my recent two day stay at this beutiful Hampton Inn. Great breakfast at new renovated lobby. General Manager Maureen Brown is always available at the front desk. She provides a service with a smile. This Hampton Inn has large meeting and banquets facility we utilized for a business meeting.
I will return to this charming hotel with my family.

Room Tip: Excellent restaurant next door. Full service bar at the hotel is available within banquets facilities.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
BTVMVGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Thank you for the kinds words about your stay at our property. We love hearing from first-time guests who are so impressed they make plans to return. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and I look forward to meeting your family when you visit Burlington again.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Just got back from an overnight at the Hampton Inn. What a great property. New lobby is awesome. Nice pool, workout area. Very spacious room. I always love how Hampton's have a restaurant to walk to. Didn't even put my coat on. Staff was extremely accommodating!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
BTVMVGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2013

Thank you for the great review of your stay at our Hampton Inn. I am so glad you enjoyed your visit and I agree the restaurant close by is a real asset to our property. Especially because it is so good! Thanks again and I hope you are able to visit with us again soon!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I stayed and this Hampton Inn for 2 days and had an amazing stay. They have a brand new beautiful lobby. The breakfast area is very nice beautiful and great seating area. Gorgeous rooms and fitness/pool area. There is an excellent restraunt right next door, and very close to several good sites. I'd definitly stay here again!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

I am so glad you enjoyed your visit at our Hampton Inn. Our staff strive to give the best experience possible and we are pleased the new restaurant on site is providing the same service. I appreciate the great review and I hope you will be able to visit with us again the next time you are in the Burlington area. Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Burlington!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I have been staying at the Hampton Inn for many nights week after week due to a family issue. I just want to take the time to say that it has been so comforting to be able to know that i can come back to my room and relax. It is always clean and prepared in a predictable way, by which i mean everything is perfect! What a relief to me!! Since I am traveling alone, I feel very safe here and that is also important to me. The staff is so welcoming and when your alone that means alot! They have always taken the extra step to help me out whenever I have needed something. As far as the breakfast, I dont eat much in the morning but I can see that there is a variety each day to choose from --- i do love the hot oatmeal!!
Since I have need trips to the hospital, the hotel location is perfect -- easy access to the highway and any major store one might need. I have been so very comfortable here that it really does feel like "home away from home" for me. Thankyou and Kudos to the Hampton Inn!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We truly appreciate it when we can become your home away from home as we realize that sometimes people visit for less than pleasant reasons. I am glad we have been to make it easier to visit with your family and look forward to happier times ahead for all of you. Thanks again for the great comments!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Spent a weekend at the Hampton In , Colchester. This is one of the largest Hampton Inns I have ever seen. The amenities at the hotel were quite good. The lobby is large and was a great place for our group to congregate and eat. The complimentary breakfast in the morning was huge, with enough choices to satisfy everyone. The hotel staff was friendly and accommodating. The pool and fitness room were both modern and sizable. The hotel was clean throughout and looked as though it had been recently updated. The close proximity to several major roads gave us quick access to Burlington. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The hotel is built on a hill, so there are several floors that are at ground level on different sides of the buildings.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
BTVMVGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about your visit at our Hampton Inn. I am glad you were pleasantly surprised! Our hotel is one of the largest Hampton Inn's in New England with 187 rooms and over 6000 square feet of event space. We recently renovated our lobby and fitness room and hope to upgrade the guestrooms in the coming year. I appreciate your great comments and hope you will join us again soon!