The Fox Creek Inn is the quintessential New England Inn- picturesquely situated near a brook in the Vermont countryside, beautifully decorated, and very warm and inviting. The innkeeper, Susan, recently acquired the inn but seemed like an old pro. She made us feel right at home. The room was lovely and the food was delicious. The inn is very well situated for a variety of activities- it's quite close to the Mountain Top Nordic Ski and Snowshoe Center and we spent a day there snowshoeing through the beautiful Vermont woods. We also spent an afternoon in nearby Brandon enjoying the artist community there. It's close to Killington if you're looking for downhill skiing. We hated to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 7 acres in a private little valley, Fox Creek Inn is exactly what a country inn should be comfortable and sophisticated but never stuffy. Our dining room is complimented by an excellent wine cellar and a full bar, we are less that 15 minutes from all winter and summer outdoor activties so whatever your preference for relaxing indoors or out, Fox Creek can be the ideal location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Fox Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fox Creek Hotel Chittenden
- Fox Creek Inn Vermont/Chittenden