I apologize this review has taken me so long, but I was still in newly wedded bliss. Mountain Top Inn & Resort is an AMAZING place to get married. Chelsea was our wedding coordinator and she took care of every detail. With all of the normal bridal anxiety building up to the wedding Chelsea was an angel in making sure everything was perfect even in a torrential downpour during the reception. She is a very confident and wonderful person who knows exactly how to make your wedding a HUGE success!!! Thank you Chelsea. The rest of the staff are quite amazing too as guests kept commenting all weekend how impressed they were with their service and nothing can beat the coordinated servers at the reception who delivered the food in sync with each other even with masks on! The other most fantastic thing about the place (besides the to die for view of the mountains and lake) is the food. Oh, my goodness the food here tops any food I have ever had. It is THAT GOOD! Cooking in bulk for a wedding usually leaves out a good taste, but Guests were talking about how yummy everything is and even said "That was the best...so and so… I have ever had!" Of course we didn't get a chance to try much of the food during the wedding weekend, but luckily we stayed longer after everyone left and we were ravenous. I am still dreaming about the food and it is worth a two hour drive from Burlington just to go to dinner one night. The rooms are also lovely and we enjoyed the bridal suite. If anyone is thinking about having their wedding here, think no longer and DO IT because it will be one no one will ever forget. It is two months later and people are still talking about it. I am forever grateful to Mountain Top Inn for making a wedding of my dreams and we will be sure to be back for our anniversary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located centrally, just 11 miles from Killington, The Mountain Top is the quintessential Vermont Mountain Resort. Set, literally, at the top of a mountain on a private road, the resort rests on 350 acres with sweeping views of the surrounding Green Mountains and a 740 acre lake (with private beach). With a variety of winter, summer and year-round activities, the Mountain Top is the perfect 4-season escape. Accommodation types include rooms and suites in the main lodge, Cabins and guest houses (guest houses are available for short & long term stays). Other amenities include Dining Room & Tavern (outdoor seating in summer), heated pool with a view, hot tub, brand new full service spa and salon, yoga classes, fitness center, tennis court, hiking and mountain biking trails, canoeing, pontoon boat rides, horseback riding, xc-skiing, snow tubing, ice skating, events, conferences and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Mountain Top Inn & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mountain Top Hotel Chittenden
- The Mountain Top Inn And Resort
- Mountain Top Hotel
- The Mountain Top Inn & Resort Vermont/Chittenden