“In Town Inn to Inn”

Ranked #1 of 9 Chester B&B and Inns
Dallas, Texas
“In Town Inn to Inn”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Inn Victoria was the only inn on our walking tour in a town. It was an enjoyable variation on the inn-in-the-fields theme. Inn Victoria is definitely your choice for a polished inn ambience especially if you are heavily into their 73 varities of tea and 40 + tea pots. The staff are uniformly pleasant and the food excellent. A walk around town is an enjoyable diversion. Other inns on our tour included Old Town Farm Inn, Combes Family Inn and Apple Knoll Inn.

1 Thank Fred B
Innvic, Owner at Inn Victoria, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Thank you.....sooooo much! We truly enjoyed your stay as much as you did. We are thrilled you enjoyed the Inn to Inn Walking.....and we consider ourselves blessed to know that you especially loved Inn Victoria....thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Vermont
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Just back from a 2 night, 3 day--1st time stay--at Inn Victoria. The owners weren't there as this is the case often during the week according to Jessica....the most woderful, hardest working manager I have ever met. Not an issue that she couldn't handle with grace, charm, and over the top energy. We didn't have any issues by the way!! Just loved everything. High Tea Sunday, Breakfast Monday & Tuesday....We arrived as guests and left as family. Want a place where you can go unwind and relax.....GO HERE. Want a place where the oven always seems to turn out incredible baked goods......GO HERE. Want to add to your "family" GO HERE. Beautiful Inn, comfortable bed, awesome service, one of the MOST RELAXING couple of days off I've ever had the chance to experience. Unwind, de-stress, relax and enjoy. Breath the fresh VT air......Chester charm. Inn Victoria we will be back!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bear-in-Vermont
Innvic, Owner at Inn Victoria, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
How do we say thank you?!!!!.....simply amazing!....thank you :)
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

I wish I could give more than five stars! My wife and I took our second trip to Inn Victoria last weekend and we had a blast. We stayed in the Princess Helena room again and love the room. On our first trip (April 2012) Penny and Dan were away and we had the pleasure of staying with Jess. We were hoping she would be there since she made our first stay truly memorable. When we arrived this time we were disappointed to find out she was not there but the disappointment was short lived once we met Penny and Dan. The room is amazing. My wife is seven months pregnant and was in heaven between the bathtub by the gas stove and definitely the coziest bed we have ever been in. We instantly felt right at home in the living room and watched a movie (Alien!) on the big screen while we unwound from the drive. On Saturday we had a delicious breakfast and chatted with some other guests. Dan then gave my wife a map and highlighted several routes where we could drive and see some covered bridges and other attractions. We missed high tea and upon returning found that Penny had saved my wife her own private stash of treats and tea and brought it to our room for her. Every request we had was taken care of with a smile. Dan and Penny (and family) could not have done any more to make us feel at home and like we were one of the family. They also gave great recommendations and advice on what to do, where to eat, etc. I could not recommend staying with them highly enough. We had such a relaxing trip which is just what we needed one last time before our twins arrive! We were truly sad to leave this wonderful place and we look forward to returning to visit them, hopefully sooner than later! In short, we love Inn Victoria and so will you!!

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Penellope C, Owner at Inn Victoria, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
OMG…..thank YOU!……..and thank you for your recognition of Jessica. She is amazing and we are so fortunate that she is a part of the team. As "Innkeeper"….she is the team leader! Oh..and on vacation at the time of this writing; a well deserved one!
Perth, Australia
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I attended the Springfield Telescope Makers Conference and stayed at the Victoria Inn. The experience of this inn was nothing short of amazing. Jessica, the inn manager was such a delight and her enthusiasm was infectious, so full of life. The owners Dan and Penny were also delightful and treated me like family. The breakfast was the best I have ever had in any place I have stayed and was more than I could eat. The service, overall, I would rate very highly. When I next attend Stellafane, I will stay in this in.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Penellope C, Owner at Inn Victoria, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you so much….we miss you already! We are thrilled Inn Victoria was your first B&B experience!….I think we had as much fun as you all did. Keep smiling and God Bless!
Clifton, New Jersey
Reviewed October 27, 2013

My wife and I decided to "tag-along" with my sister & brother-in-law to a B&B that their children
had given them a gift certificate for. We had never stayed in a Bed & Breakfast before. Dan & Penny made us feel so welcome from the minute we set our foot through the door. Everything about the place was so nice and they really go out of their way to accomodate you. The breakfasts are scrumptious!! Their advice on sights to see and tours was spot-on! We even had the chance to meet their daughters & granddaughter who are as absolutely lovely as they are! I must admit - after reading all of the wonderful reviews on this site about Inn Victoria - I now am a
little nervous to ever go to another one for fear it won't be as good as this. I DO, however, plan to return to Inn Victoria in the near future! Thanks Dan & Penny for a fabulous stay!!!!

Penellope C, Owner at Inn Victoria, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for sharing your first time at a B&B with us at Inn Victoria….we had a blast you all…and we miss you already!….God Bless.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 27, 2013

My wife & I spent three nights here recently and really enjoyed our stay. Clean, comfortable bedroom plus a bathroom with everything you could possibly want. Lovely lounge & dining room where the breakfasts were terrific and full of Jessica's flair and imagination - the recipe for the baked apple is a real winner back home in England!. Lots of advice on places to visit & things to see. A great pleasure in recommending this Inn.

Richard & Sue

Room Tip: Go for the Princess Alice room
Penellope C, Owner at Inn Victoria, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you Thank you…..we are soooooo glad the recipe works well with friends in England. What a blessing! Thank you for recognizing Jessica as you have, she truly is a blessing for us!
massachusetts
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I booked our stay at The Inn Victoria after all the five star reviews on Trip Advisor. I booked two nights over this Columbus Day weekend for our stay. We arrived "very late" due to the Green Mountain Railroad train arriving late from Rutland, Vt. back to Bellows Falls for a day trip. Our check-in was from 3:00-6:00 p.m. at the Inn, and both the wife and I had no internet phone service on the train ride into Bellows Falls to call the Victoria Inn to say we would be arriving late. We contacted Dan on the final stop into Bellows Falls to tell him we would be late on arrival. Dan's response was "No problem!" We arrived and checked in over 45 minutes late, but Dan spend the time to explain the Inn Victoria to us in detail. Long story short, our stay was outstanding, the room, bed, and staff were all first class! Penny and Dan are true B & B owners! We cannot wait to return to the Inn Victoria!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are outstanding!!
1 Thank Scooter105
Penellope C, Owner at Inn Victoria, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Yes, I remember that evening, you were tired! We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay at Inn Victoria. Thank you for taking the time to write the note....we dearly appreciate it
God Bless
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chester
Grafton Inn
#6 of 9 in Chester
The Inn at Weathersfield
The Inn at Weathersfield
#1 of 2 in Perkinsville

Been to Inn Victoria? Share your experiences!