Review Highlights
Excellent experience!

This was my favorite shop for holiday gifts! Michelle has beautiful gift baskets with local... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
heathercX8275HN
Add this shop to your list!!

First of all, they are open (!) and practicing the social distancing requirements of Vermont. You... read more

Reviewed August 9, 2020
nancylM4476GN

All reviews the owner wonderful shop high quality michele gifts necklace hand socks vermont store piece soaps slate silver glass creation
Selected filters
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Natural stone coasters, oil lamps and Polish hand painted China
Good selection of witty quotes on various items. Worth a stop. Right near inn
Beautiful town with stone houses.

Date of experience: September 2018
Sage7243, Owner at Sage Jewelry and Gifts, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2018

Thank you for your nice review. We are always adding new and interesting items. We hope you will visit again while in CHester, Vt
Thank you- Michele, Sage Jewelry and GIfts

Reviewed September 9, 2018

While looking for unique shops in the Chester area with my wife and visiting relatives, we were all truly impressed by Sage Jewelry and Gifts. The shop was just off The Commons and convenient to parking. Handmade jewelry, glassware, ceramics and other interesting artistic pieces were found throughout the store. We have been to many boutiques and gift shops over the years and felt Sage was very special.

Date of experience: August 2018

Thank you for taking to time to write this thoughtful review. We hope to help you with all your future gift and Jewelry needs!
Michele, Sage Jewelry and Gifts

Reviewed July 13, 2018

What a wonderful surprise this beautiful shop was to me. Unique handcrafted gifts that were absolutely breathtaking. I purchased numerous Christmas presents and several items for myself. You should not miss a trip to this wonderful gem if you are in Chester.
The owner was helpful and friendly but, she allowed me to shop without following me around the store which I greatly appreciated. I can't wait to go back again when I am next in the area. I highly recommend Sage Jewelry and Gifts.

Date of experience: July 2018
Sage7243, Owner at Sage Jewelry and Gifts, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2018

Thank you for your thoughtful review. I truly appreciate your kind words and your time in reviewing my shop. I look forward to seeing you again.
Michele, Sage Jewelry and gifts

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Sage Jewelry Store is a wonderful store in the heart of Chester, that has something for everyone. The jewelry that Michele Bargfrede makes is unique and timeless. I own many pieces myself and hope to buy more in the future. Highly recommend stopping in to check it out for yourself.

Date of experience: December 2017
Sage7243, Owner at Sage Jewelry and Gifts, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2018

Thank you for your thoughtful review. I hope to see you again soon. Michele, Sage

Reviewed March 13, 2018

This lovely shop is right around the corner from the Chester Green—-Don’t miss it! I really enjoyed browsing here. There are some really unique jewelry items. This store has an interesting collection of Vermont crafts, gifts and pottery. Clean bright light filled shop and beautiful objects to look at— My kind of place to shop.

Date of experience: February 2018