“Do not go here.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I went with my husband for our tenth anniversary and had a horrile expereince. Too much to go into here but it took over 2 hours to complete our meal due to slowness and mistakes and there was no compensation for our misery even though they knew it was our anniversary. We are local people and will not go there again.

1  Thank LindyLoo57

Reviewed August 27, 2012

The Bradford Tavern is attached to the Inn and seems to be the daytime restaurant for the Inn. The porch was full when we got there so we sat in the warm Tavern until we noticed a table was free on the porch. We'd already ordered so we took our iced teas outside on a glorious August day in Vermont. Just sit back and ignore the street and cars right in front of you. You may be sitting a while before your food arrives. Our server said we'd come at the end of a rush so things were behind in the kitchen. However, several diners had left by that time so we were unsure why our simple orders (fish & chips and pizza) took so long to prepare. The food was good (the fish was perfectly cooked but I expected either a bigger piece or an extra piece for the price they charged). But the delay was more than offset by the enjoyment of sitting on the big porch.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I had the Duckling and my wife had the Polenta Lasagna......two delicious dishes.....We ate outside on the front deck on a beautiful July night. We went here on advice from Dan and Penny at the Inn Victoria and were not disappointed in the least.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

I took my wife out to dinner here for our anniversary. We got a cheese plate and some wine. We sat outside and had a great celebration. In this laid back town people are friendly and welcoming. I cant say anything as i did not stay at the inn. But if your going out to dinner you won't be disappointed

Reviewed June 19, 2012

Based on a recommendation from our innkeeper, we decided to have our dinner at the Fullerton Restaurant. The pleasant late spring weather allowed us to enjoy sitting outside on the porch, where we could enjoy the views of the buildings and comings and goings in this small Vermont town. We found the service to be excellent, with attentive and helpful servers. Our dishes were appealing and tasty, including a polenta lasagna with Vermont cheese and an orange scented roasted half duck. We enjoyed a reasonably priced bottle of wine with our dinner. So, it's my recommendation too to give the Fullerton Inn restaurant a try.