“Character,clean and cosy with good value food.”

MacLaomainn's Scottish Pub
Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Description: An authentic Scottish Pub serving a varied menu for the whole family, well known for the wide variety of Scottish Ales and Single Malt Scotch Whisky.
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Definitely worth a visit. I went there with friends on the 1st but they still seemed to be celebrating with an after Halloween party. I am not into Halloween but the food was excellent in a busy, friendly pub environment. Worth several visits.

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Been passing this place for two years, and finally decided to stop in. Glad I did. This place will be a regular stop on the road to & from my vacation home. Terrific beer selection, and tasty Scottish pub comfort food - all with friendly & attentive service. What more could you ask? And the place is very inviting. You don't really want to leave. My hat is off...

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Been here on several occasions while staying at Inn Victoria. Have never been disappointed with our food and the beer selection is good with a mix of Scottish and local beers. Just visited Chester for a weekend and this was our first stop to help us begin to unwind. Owner was very nice and chatted with us at the bar. My wife loves the cock-a-leeky soup and always gets a side of "neeps" with her order. Will return next trip.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

This Scottish theme pub was just great with some amazing beers. Although I usually do not drink beer, Belhaven beer is the best I have had.

1  Thank Peter C
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Perfect lunch!! My children and I had just traveled 3 hours and were starving and cranky. We walked through the door and were greeted graciously and we immediately relaxed. Then came the generous order of nachos and drinks. Decorated to the "hilt" for Halloween, we enjoyed MacLaomainn's immensely