“PIZZA!!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We love this place. We find the time to stop in whenever we are in the area. The menu options are varied and the food is outstanding. I cannot wait to go back. I personally recommend the breadsticks! Just writing about them is making my mouth water!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I spent a week in southern VT and was shocked at the lack of imagination on the menues and poor quality, most meals were never finished (i am pickey). my wife found this place because she read an article in a local paper about a fund raiser, they had the most inventive menu. Since it was pizza we held back on going thee till our last night.. I wish we had gone sooner.. Creative Menu, creative cook.. get the maple spicey wings.. sounds gross but thjey were great, they also suport the local economy by trying to sourcing all local suppliers.. great beer menue also

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Excellent pizza !! Delicious salad !! Food was very tasty !! Vermont is very into eating local and promoting same. Waitress was friendly !! The chefs working behind the counter were very attentive and accomodating.

1  Thank Jeanne F
Reviewed July 4, 2014

A plain building just north of the village with a small "Pizza Stone" sign out front. But don't go by the packaging. Inside, you'll find a large open room with a large bar and multiple tables for you to sit and munch. A wonderful thin crust pizza topped with a most tasty sauce and ample cheese. My plan was to eat half and bring the rest home. Not! I ate it all. Full selection of beers, sodas, etc. Top that with great service. I was there for lunch but was informed of evenings where free live music groups often perform. Easy parking out front but I was told that cars are often lining the highway when the music abounds. I'll certainly return and real soon.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Tried this restaurant on a friends review. Pizza was ok - nothing spectacular. Beer was expensive and the waiter was slow. Thought on a Friday night there might be entertainment but no such luck. Probably won't visit again, not because it wasn't good but $45.00 for a smallish pizza, appetizer & 2 beers was a bit outrageous. Oh well, an experience.

Been to The Pizza Stone? Share your experiences!