My husband and I stayed at Castle Hill Resort over the Labor day Holiday Weekend. Everything was PERFECT including the weather. The castle is a magnificent house built in 1905 that maintains it's originality inside and out. The rooms are decorated with period furnishings and massive interior architecture.
We had dinner at the resort. The rack of lamb was cooked to perfection and I would compare it to the 5* Williamsburg Inn in Virginia. The service, ambiance, piano player and food .........all excellent.
I would say the deep tissue massage at the spa was as good if not better than any I have had at other resorts(worldwide). 1st Class!
The pool area is very picturesque and relaxing. We enjoyed both the pool and the whirlpool spa.
We also drove to the top of Okemo and the views were breathtaking.
My only regret was having to check out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury and elegance are the words best used to describe Castle Hill Resort and Spa in Ludlow, Vermont. Located in the lush Green Mountains, the resort is a member of the prestigious “Small Luxury Hotels of the World” and listed on National Register of Historic Places.The full-service Castle Hill Resort and Spa features a unique collection of 10 Castle rooms, which exude timeless elegance and luxury. Each room has its own layout, architectural elements, and character, and is warmly decorated and furnished with period pieces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Castle Hill Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Hill Resort And Hotel Cavendish
- Castle Hill Hotel
- Castle Hill Resort And Spa Vermont/Cavendish