As we near the end of our 4 month stay at this full service resort, we are very happy with all the amenities: a full service spa, very adequate gym and outdoor pool/tennis facilities, beautiful setting in the mountains for weddings or just for talking walks, very comfortable condo facilities for long stays and the most accommodating and friendly staff to be found anywhere. But, mostly, it is worth the trip for the excellent restaurant. We have traveled and eaten in the best restaurants around the world and The Castle ranks among them. Chef Alphonso, lovingly called "The Fonz" creates delicious dishes with such an artistic flair that you can take pictures of the food and hang it on your wall as art. We definitely plan to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury and elegance are the words best used to describe Castle Hill Resort and Spa in Ludlow, Vermont. Located in the lush Green Mountains, the resort is a member of the prestigious “Small Luxury Hotels of the World” and listed on National Register of Historic Places.The full-service Castle Hill Resort and Spa features a unique collection of 10 Castle rooms, which exude timeless elegance and luxury. Each room has its own layout, architectural elements, and character, and is warmly decorated and furnished with period pieces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Castle Hill Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Hill Resort And Hotel Cavendish
- Castle Hill Hotel
- Castle Hill Resort And Spa Vermont/Cavendish