I was at a business dinner at the restaurant at the Castle this month. The food was very good. Quite a varied menu. The service was very good and attentive. The waitress had good commentary on the menu items. They have no beer on tap, but have a decent selection of bottled beer. The setting was very nice; the building is very well taken care of, and the room that we were in for our party of 10 was quite elegant. I was impressed. The price was quite high though, and I was surprised to see the meals hovering in the $60 range for the three course meal. If I was looking for a really elegant place for dinner, I would think about going back. But I don't think the price allows for a casual visit to the restaurant at the Castle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury and elegance are the words best used to describe Castle Hill Resort and Spa in Ludlow, Vermont. Located in the lush Green Mountains, the resort is a member of the prestigious “Small Luxury Hotels of the World” and listed on National Register of Historic Places.The full-service Castle Hill Resort and Spa features a unique collection of 10 Castle rooms, which exude timeless elegance and luxury. Each room has its own layout, architectural elements, and character, and is warmly decorated and furnished with period pieces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Castle Hill Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Hill Resort And Hotel Cavendish
- Castle Hill Hotel
- Castle Hill Resort And Spa Vermont/Cavendish