I am out 100 nights a year. I got this for $65 plus on priceline. its close to 3.5 stars. The property is quiet and rooms are good sized. I asked for an upgrade and was put in a king with bunks even though alone. I ordered "carry out" from the restaurant up the hill and it was excellent though limited menu. There is also room service. There were negative reviews of the restaurant up the hill but if I did not have a major project to work on i would have eaten there. The ambiance is incredible. I would stay on this property again. Ludlow is 2 miles down the road and the restaurants were packed. Many good options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated amidst the natural beauty of the Green Mountains in southern Vermont, and just a short distance from Okemo Mountain, the contemporary and family-friendly The Pointe at Castle Hill Resort and Spa, offers one of Vermont’s most picturesque yet intimate settings for a family vacation, meeting, conference, or ski getaway.With a choice of recently renovated, comfortable and spacious accommodations — rooms with queen or king beds, extra-large family rooms, or family suites — all of our guests at The Pointe Hotel will enjoy the modern conveniences and wide variety of amenities we offer, including flat-screen TV, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, and bathrooms with complimentary toiletries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Groupon, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your The Pointe at Castle Hill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pointe, a Castle Hill Resort Hotel Cavendish
- Pointe At Castle Hill Hotel
- Clarion Cavendish
- The Pointe At Castle Hill Resort Vermont/Cavendish