We stayed at the Point hotel for 3 nights october 13th
Overall our stay was great !!
We booked a suite, the best location is a second floor suite facing the back of the Hotel. The Rt 103 in front of the hotel is noisy !!
Great amenities !! suite are large,700 sq feet, king bed,clean, air conditioning, dish washer etc...fully equiped !
We have not tried the restaurant at the castle , too expensive to our taste
The spa int the hotel the point can use an anti foam solution , very unpleasant !!
Would return for sure if ever in this area... enjoy :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated amidst the natural beauty of the Green Mountains in southern Vermont, and just a short distance from Okemo Mountain, the contemporary and family-friendly The Pointe at Castle Hill Resort and Spa, offers one of Vermont’s most picturesque yet intimate settings for a family vacation, meeting, conference, or ski getaway.With a choice of recently renovated, comfortable and spacious accommodations — rooms with queen or king beds, extra-large family rooms, or family suites — all of our guests at The Pointe Hotel will enjoy the modern conveniences and wide variety of amenities we offer, including flat-screen TV, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, and bathrooms with complimentary toiletries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Pointe at Castle Hill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pointe, a Castle Hill Resort Hotel Cavendish
- Pointe At Castle Hill Hotel
- Clarion Cavendish
- The Pointe At Castle Hill Resort Vermont/Cavendish