“An enjoyable meal with family and friends”
Review of Pho Hong

Pho Hong
Ranked #2 of 248 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed September 13, 2018

Once again I enjoyed a wonderful meal in pleasant surroundings. My friend and I arrived in town shortly before Pho Hong opens for dinner (at 5:00 p.m.), staff set us up at an outdoor table with non-alcoholic drinks (BYOB) while we waited. Shortly after opening, my daughter and her boyfriend, who live in Burlington, arrived and we ordered. I ordered #22, Rau Xan... (stir fried veggies with Ginger, wood mushrooms, yellow rice with squid, green and red peppers, mushrooms, green beans and unions). Service was attentive. Should have ordered what my daughter and her bf ordered (a pho) , but next time. After a very leisurely and relaxed meal, when it was time to depart I was expecting a higher bill, but it only came to little more than $50 for four filling, and healthy, meals. The waiter was attentive and anticipated our every need.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

This is a favorite lunch spot. Hard to beat for tastyness and price! Be sure to get the iced tea. I think I got the #18.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

We went here for dinner, we ate outside, the food is fabulous, the service is a little slow but the food makes it woth the wait

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Hey, this place has the BEST Pho around!!
Great vibe, very authentic, great service!
If you’re vegan, the Veg Pho is delightful

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Very busy with takeout and inside orders. The food is consistent and delicious. I do not think they have the best pho in town, but the specialties are the best and the eggplant spicy is very good. I love the apps and the main dishes. Everyone in town loves Pho Hong.