“I love the options”

Bueno y Sano
Ranked #184 of 242 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Mexican, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Description: Bueno y Sano serves up your favorite burritos, quesadillas, tacos and salads with fresh and delicious ingredients. Our menu features a huge selection, vegan-friendly choices, and family-friendly combinations! Our burritos were recently voted "Best Burrito in New England" in the NECN "Baby, You're the Best" contest. Call ahead and we'll have your order ready.
Reviewed August 25, 2013

A slightly different take on ethnic food. Also, when Church street can be overrun with tourists, Bueno y Sano is a good option and just down the street.

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Traveling with vegetarians and carnivores together can be tricky sometimes. This place has something for everyone. Service was friendly, the food was delicious from fish to pork to veggies. Everyone raved about the food--all 6 of us loved the fresh taste and bold flavors.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We had take-out tonight from Bueno y Sano and it was amazing, I just loved my dish and couldn't thank my Hubby enough for getting it or tell him enough how much I loved it! I had the salad which comes with romaine, red peppers, black beans, rice and I choose the lemon vinaigrette and also added zucchini and portabella mushrooms and it was just delicious!!! I opted to not include onions but they usually come as part of the salad. Everything was very fresh and very good!! We also had a side of chips which were good and crispy with the right amount of salt and we had salsa and guacamole for the chips. The salsa was fresh and spicy and really delicious, probably the best salsa of any similar place in this area and the guac was creamy and fresh! I could happily eat this exact meal at least once a week! Also, the price was right! The salad is $6.75 and the addition of the zucchini and portabella mushrooms was $1.75! They also have later hours on a Sunday then other places in our area which was perfect for us tonight (and would be on many other Sunday nights!).

Reviewed June 16, 2013

If you're looking for fresh, good-tasting food on the go, and you don't want to wait 1 hour for a full-service dinner or lunch, I recommend this place!

I go shopping in Vermont often and I drive to downtown to get this as opposed to mall food court food. My burrito, which weighed over one pound, was very filling. It had great cilantro taste, you can get a dozen extra fixings with it. Mine had black beans, rice, corn, pico de gallo and sauteed spinach and garlic That cost $10 US with a San Pellegrino beverage.

I'm a foodie / wannabe chef and I was impressed with the care they put into their food. Take-out or eat in a cheery cafe. Nice friendly service too.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Childrens menu also. Not much for atmosphere. Not fast food but not full service either. Freshly made food. Good.

1  Thank hayesEhideaway