“Pleasantly surprised!”

Ranked #7 of 242 Restaurants in Burlington
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised and really enjoyed the chickpea flour crepes. We both try to eat gluten and dairy free, as much as possible...so we loved that they had that option I had the Stawberry Shortcake and my fiance had the Choco Monkey. We will definitely go back the next time we are in the area.

1  Thank jojo7180
There are newer reviews for The Skinny Pancake

Reviewed April 22, 2014

My husband, son, and I just ate here after searching tripadvisor for a place to eat in Burlington. Good call! This was wonderful. I had the Deja Vu, homemade Italian sausage, apples and cheddar in a crepe with Vermont maple syrup. YUM! Followed that with the Jam on it - raspberry crepe. Sat at the window looking out at Lake Champlain. Such a nice experience.

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

My mom, daughter, and I ate here one evening in mid April. It had been a sunny day and the sunset over the lake was beautiful. It was just a little too cold to sit outside but we had a sliver of the view while we had our crepes and onion soup. Chunky monkey was sweet and delicious. Service was friendly and very helpful when we were trying to figure out what kind of beer to get my 80+ mom. The server recommended zero gravity and she loved it. She also felt special when he came over to ask how she liked it. This is one of the many great things we love about Burlington, the people take the time to care. Thanks staff at Skinny Pancake for the great food and most especially for making my mom feel special.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

I needed to get back into my husband's good books having spent too long shopping so I took him to the Skinny Pancake. Now if there is one think that my husband loves it is pancakes. And we were not disappointed. He had a straight pancake with a side order of Vermont Maple Syrup and the plate was scraped clean! I had one filled with diced apple and Vermont honey with a side order of ice cream. Mine was also truly awesome. There are savoury options too.

The restaurant is close to the college so there were a few student types in there. The atmosphere was genuinely friendly. From the boards on the wall there is also a lot of social things going on there - music for toddlers on some weekday mornings and lots of evening musical events. If I am ever back in Burlington I shall be sure to return here.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Skinny pancake has a great atmosphere. The menu is extensive with desert, breakfast and dinner/ lunch crepes. I had the sweet potato crepe and it was great! It was even cheaper than I expected. I go to UVM and I was happy to find out that I could use my Cat Scratch money here. The employees are very friendly. I definitely recommend Skinny Pancake if you're looking for locally grown food and not a huge meal.

1  Thank Jgiancola