“Love this place!”

Ranked #7 of 241 Restaurants in Burlington
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed February 20, 2014

This is one of my favorite places to eat in Burlington. It is reasonably priced and there are many choices. It is in a good location right near the lake, and a short walk from Church Street. My favorite is one of the savory crepes: the Deja Vu crepe. Delicious!

1  Thank Ally M

Reviewed February 15, 2014

This is so Burlington, VT -- fresh, handmade -- using local items. We enjoyed The Skinny Pancake for early Sunday breakfast/brunch. You walk in, order and then enjoy at rustic tables (music if you time in right), great coffee and awesome crepes. My Cabot cheese crepe was so delicious and prepared to perfection. The walk to the restroom was cool -with the safari wall from the society next door. It was a sunny winter's day when we visited -- try not to sit by the door; the draft can bit. Can't wait to visit again when we are back in Burlington to try some afternoon and evening dishes.

1  Thank hr1313
Reviewed February 9, 2014

The variety of fillings for the crepes. Very popular spot near the waterfront. Outdoor seating in the spring to late fall. Great spot to people watch.

1  Thank kbird87
Reviewed February 9, 2014

The food was locally sourced and not bad-tasting at all, the portions were huge but over all I found it to be too heavy for my taste (especially for breakfast) and the crepes themselves to be just a bit too grainy for my personal preference. Service was friendly enough but not overwhelmingly warm. My favorite part was all the beautiful, hand-made wooden skateboards hanging on the walls.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I have eaten at this restaurant (as well as the airport location) many times when I visit Vermont. The food is always fresh and delicious. The portions are a good size and the options are plentiful.

I enjoy this restaurant so much that when I planned my wedding for last August in Vermont, I hired them to be my wedding caterer. All guests raved about the food saying it was the best wedding food they have ever had. I agree!! It was wonderful and made my wedding day extra special.

All of the staff, in restaurant or catering, are delightful. All mostly young but full of life and spirit. I felt like I could be friends with all of them and that's how they treat their customers. Every experience I have here is wonderful!

They specialize in crepes which are delicious. They have so many different kinds to choose from. The Sasquatch is my go to. It has goat cheese, squash, and other delights inside. The crepes come with a side salad that's equally tasty. Burgers are great here. Veggie burger is wonderful. Beer selection is all locally sourced and great.

You will love your experience here! Must try. Even if its the airport location!

1  Thank Charlene R