“NYC needs a place like this.”
Review of Mirabelles

Mirabelles
Ranked #2 of 10 Dessert in Burlington
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York City, New York
“NYC needs a place like this.”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

One of our daughter's has been talking about this place for years and finally the planets were in alignment as we headed over for breakfast. Great coffee to start. And as our breakfast appetizer we all shared a chocolate croissant. 2 of us each had the Popover Breakfast- with herbed scrambled eggs stuffed into the popover. I added bacon to the mix and my husband added ham to his. It also came with hash browns. Our daughter had the biscuit with egg and cheese. She is somewhat of a biscuit connoisseur and gives it 5 stars. Restaurant overlooks Main Street and we got to enjoy the Burlington Marathon as we chowed down. We will definitely be back.

• Visited May 2014

Burlington, Vermont
“Cakes, cookies, dessert yumm”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is a great place to pick up desserts. They have amazing cakes and the presentation is beautiful. I would highly recommend if you are looking for something special :)

• Visited February 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“First stop on our Burlington trifecta - excellent breakfast”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Visiting the area for the day and we started with Trip Advisor's recommendation for Mirabelles. I could not have been happier. Freshly prepared breads, pastries, and fruit plates compliment the wholesome food and local flavor - it is obviously a local gem staffed by locals whether they are natives of the area or students.
My breakfast was the oatmeal with cinnamon, raisins and almonds and a side of fresh fruit - outstanding all the way. My companions had the "Number 2" with eggs, pancakes, etc., and a smoked salmon sandwich special...delicious and very satisfying.

We returned the next morning for takeout - I had to have a plain croissant and cinnamon roll for later. Outstanding.

BTW, the other stops on the trifecta were American Flatbread for lunch and the Farmhouse for dinner.

• Visited April 2014
Plattsburgh, New York
“Great Breakfast, Mediocre Lunch”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

On my first visit I had the egg, biscuit sandwich for breakfast, it was excellent as was the coffee. My husband and I went back for lunch and ordered the lentil soup which was flavorful, we also ordered a ham and turkey speciality sandwich. The bread was dry and the condiments inside were disappointingly lacking, mediocre at best. This will not be a go to spot for lunch when visiting Burlington.

• Visited March 2014
CT
“Twice in one day!”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

My boyfriend and I came into Mirabelles and had breakfast. The ingredients are fresh and local, and it was quite possibly one of the best breakfasts we've ever had. We enjoyed it so much, we actually returned for a late lunch and that was delicious as well! Mirabelles is a local jem.

• Visited February 2014