“Awesome!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2014

This place was amazing. They had signs asking guests to not talk on their cell phones which I thought was great. The pizza was probably one of the best I've ever had. I got the buffalo chicken flatbread and was blown away. It was amazing! I would recommend this place to everyone! It is a must while visiting Vermont!

Reviewed June 15, 2014

We went here with a large group and it was fabulous! The pizza was so good, best I have ever had. Everyone was blown away! Some in our group have gluten allergies and they loved the GF pizza! They serve local beer, cider and I tried a local mead from Groennfell Meadery in Colchester, VT. It was really good! We visited the meadery the next day and had a delightful tour with the owner. I never had mead before and it was fabulous! We had a great experience at American Flatbread and we love the use of local food and beverages. We will be back!

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Sitting outside, in the shade, on a beautiful day, with my best friends, good service, and delicious food. That is what weekends were made for.
Our favorite item on the table? The New Vermont Sausage Flatbread with sun-dried tomatoes and caramelized onions. Yum, getting hungry just thinking about it!

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Went here on Saturday night during the Jazz Festival. Atmosphere of this old building was great. Food was delicious. There is a good assortment of wood fired pizzas and all delicious (recommend the black bean/salsa pizza). The staff was kind and helpful. A good variety of local beer as well! Definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

American Flatbread sets the bar high for a quality pizza experience. Made with fresh, local ingredients (farm to table) and cooked in a wood fire oven these are amazing to experience. Call them Flatbread not pizza as they have their own unique crust. The best bet is the Medicine Wheel, their plain cheese. But be daring and try the specials, they will rock your world. Featuring whatever is fresh and local, they are memorable. The salads are also not to be missed, especially with local Vermont goat or blue cheese. And did I mention the beer...a great selection of Vermont micro brew and others. I unique environment that is great for larger groups. Waits can be long on weekends but the bar is there to help you fill the time.